1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

examkrackers 1e test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by lookleft, Apr 7, 2004.

1. lookleft

lookleft Member
    10+ Year Member

Has anyone taken this test, what did you think. I got rocked. Scored three points less in PS, 2 less in verbal and 2 less in bio than my averages for aamc 4-6r. That is a total of 7 points less. I hope this is not a sign of how I will do on the 17th.

Whats your take

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. fun8stuff

fun8stuff *hiding from patients*
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I scored ~2 pts less in PS, the same in VR, and ~4 points less in BS on EK1e than on the AAMC 4 and 5, but I took ek's test before the AAMCs. So maybe I improved since then?

4. MeowMix

MeowMix Explaining "Post-Call"
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I took EK 1 2 weeks before the MCAT. My score was 6 points lower than my other practice test scores, and 8 points lower than my real MCAT score.

Other than the curve being hard to beat, it is a good test.