1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

examkrackers 3rd edition?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by dnetko, May 2, 2007.

1. dnetko

dnetko Member
    7+ Year Member

Other Health Professions Student
    A friend of mine has a full set of examkrackers material - only problem is that it is the 3rd edition. Has much changed between the 3rd and 6th editions? I am planning on purchasing either the 6th or 7th edition, but wanted to see what some others thought of this. Any opinions would be great!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. scotties123

scotties123 GrandMacDaddy
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    from my understanding, content remains the same, all they do is fix typos and things like that. the examkrackers website has a forum with reported "errata" but u cud probably find a cheap set of 6ed. just so that u dont have the headache of matching every page with the forum. just check amazon and ebay and stuff.