Examkrackers Forums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeuvu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize, thanks to SDN users, that examkrackers is a legit operation and extremely helpful in MCAT preparation. What I do not understand is why their forum is so poor. For a company that has been publishing books since 2001 and would seem to have had an internet presence for years now, you would think their forums would have more participation and would be better maintained. Can anyone tell me if I am missing something? If it wasn't for SDN I would think they were a shady operation due to their poor site layout and older post dates. I mean were talking some of their newer last post dates showing up from 2007. That doesn't seem right. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to know if they were coming out with new editions soon to their 1001 series. Considering the last publication of those books was 2001, and they have already updated their core series and apparently their 101 VR Passsages theis last year or two. Does anybody out there know? I tried their forum, but as the case may be, it is pretty much useless.