Examkrackers or Princeton Review....??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Selisa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which course would be better for someone who finished their premed requirements years ago and could use a nice, solid science review? Price really isn't an issue, so we can take that out of the equation...and if it put me on a schedule and kicks my butt into high gear, it's worth it. ;) I'm just having a hard time deciding between the two...

I took the MCAT a few years back - I decided not to apply then for a number of reasons - and averaged 11s in the sciences and a 7 in verbal...ouch; guess I need some review here too, huh? My schedule is a LOT more flexible now than it was then (no more 10+ hour work days...), and I actually have the time to study and start earlier than I did before.

So if anyone has had any experience with either EK or TPR (or both for that matter), and has any idea which would be best for my situation, I'd really appreciate your comments. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I took the Exam Krackers course this year (june-august) and found the material extremely helpful. The lectures / teaching sessions that they had I never went to (went to a few, but was really just review of the book material).

If you have the time, I'd suggest the EK books, and to go through them cover to cover, while supplementing with practice exams. That's what I did at least; it worked well for me.

thanks for responding. :) if you don't mind me asking, how well did you actually do (you can PM that to me if you want) and are you still in school?

i'm just worried that because it's been awhile since i've had my classes, i might need something that has a ton of review material...

yo check it out--i really like the physics, gen chem and bio stuff outta the kaplan comprehensive book. you can freakin' teach yourself--no need to pay big $$ for someone to read to you