Examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkhorse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of examkrackers or used their materials? If so, How was it?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it was better than kaplan

I ordered their material. Didn't get a chance to get to the sciences, but their advice on Verbal timing was great. I was having big time problems with speed, and though I took a commercial test prep course, I really think what I read in EC's Verbal book made a difference. Pulled an 11. Do all the practice tests you can get your hands on and do them under timed conditions. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
examkrackerss physics 1001 questions is AWESOME. orgo 1001 questions isn't good though

Does anyone have the 1001 question books that they're willing to sell?

Thank you.

I have the whole set (the complete home study course plus the 1001 Physics Questions and 1001 O-Chem Questions (unused) that I would like to sell. The whole thing sells for $205 plus shipping. I will sell it for $150. I would pay shipping.

I without-a-doubt liked Examkrackers more than Kaplan. I improved my score by seven points and give the credit to their home study course!

Can I ask what your breakdown was?