ExamSoft and 2-in-1 laptops

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scrubs&Pearls

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I start med school in August 2020, and the only requirement I have for a laptop is to be able to run ExamSoft. I've read ExamSoft's minimum computer requiremments, but I'm not sure what they consider a "tablet." Does anyone have any experience/know if any of the following will support this software?

Dell XPS 2-in-1
Dell Inspiron 2-in-1
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 3 or 4

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a Surface Book and had no problems running ExamSoft. There shouldn't be any problems with any 2-in-1s.

Reactions: 1 user
I start med school in August 2020, and the only requirement I have for a laptop is to be able to run ExamSoft. I've read ExamSoft's minimum computer requiremments, but I'm not sure what they consider a "tablet." Does anyone have any experience/know if any of the following will support this software?

Dell XPS 2-in-1
Dell Inspiron 2-in-1
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 3 or 4

Thanks!

The Lenovo Thinkpad should run it, no problem.

Members don't see this ad :)
as long as you are running a full version of windows you are fine. The only thing that wouldnt work would be a surface go.

I've seen examsoft run on all 3 of the devices you've mentioned. So you won't have any problems.

I had a Surface Book and had no problems running ExamSoft. There shouldn't be any problems with any 2-in-1s.

Hi, again! So I'm now thinking about the Surface Book. Do you know your specs? Which Surface Book is it?