Excellent free online USMLE step 1 site with lots of downloadable resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

centroles

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Test_Prep_for_USMLE_Step_1

It has several mnemonics and such already and people are constantly adding more. It's one of those wiki sites which means anyone can add to it by clicking on the edit tab at the top of the page. It just started a few days ago and already has had so many additions so it definately warrants a bookmark.

In addition it has an index at the end with several downloadable resources that I found invaluable. (definately check out the first and second links - the University of Utah Resources ones)

Also be sure to paste any resources you found on your own, or through the links it has in the index that you found valuable, to the main page of that same site. You can do that just by pressing the edit tab near the top. You don't have to log in or anything.

And also spread the word about this. The more forums this site gets linked to on, the more people that will see and contribute to it, and the more resources that will be available for all of us.

If all this happened over the two days the site has been up, I could easily see this thing becoming a couple of hundred pages of USMLE info by June.

Members don't see this ad.

Excellent stuff. I hope some of the big guns from this forum will lend their expertise to the project.

Members don't see this ad :)
what free audio.

i don't have the links to the free audio.

someone that does PLEASE edit them into the site.

Just click on the edit tab, you don't have to be logged in or anything.

the site now has 240 pages worth of free user uploaded resources and counting!!

centroles said:
the site now has 240 pages worth of free user uploaded resources and counting!!

Haven't looked at the sight but be sure it is checked for accuracy somehow. If anyone can add stuff I'd be carefull.

good advice. as with any wiki, it is susceptible to vandalism, one of the reasons wikipedia recently locked down a portion of their site.

dynx said:
Haven't looked at the sight but be sure it is checked for accuracy somehow. If anyone can add stuff I'd be carefull.