gensurghopeful
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally got into medical school at the age of 25... never for a second do I doubt wanting to become a physician, but now that I'm here I'm excited, and also worried that my dream of becoming a surgeon will die if I don't crush COMLEX and USMLE...
My MCAT was pretty weak and my GPA was solid. I guess the point of this post was to see what can I start doing RIGHT AWAY, when I start in a months time, to improve my ability to crush those exams at the end of OMS2 year...
Cheers!
My MCAT was pretty weak and my GPA was solid. I guess the point of this post was to see what can I start doing RIGHT AWAY, when I start in a months time, to improve my ability to crush those exams at the end of OMS2 year...
Cheers!