Experiences of PharmD's applying for MBA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah im glad i turned down the duel degree with mba. The thought of having $50k+ loan for a useless piece of paper still keeps me up at night lol
Oh the irony of paying $50k for a “business degree” and being unable to find a job because you don’t have a network.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Please stop reviving this thread. It was meant to be informational, not a negativity magnet sigh.....

Everyone! See my "Gilding a Snowflake" thread for ways YOU.....Yes...YOU can add essentially meaningless yet impressive credentials behind your name to impress those foolish enough to look past the fact that you have a degree in PHARMACY!!!! LOL

Reactions: 1 user
Because PharmD/MBAs are a rare breed while PharmD/MBA/PhDs are yet a rarer breed. So more power to the PharmD/MBA/MBA/MD/PA/RN/PT/JD/OD/DDS who has that holistic view on healthcare and has all their bases covered from a knowledge standpoint. Who wouldn’t hire someone with that kind of experience/knowledge?

(On a side note though, one of my former preceptors in school had 3 graduate degrees on top of their PharmD which just makes me do a double face palm)
On the side note, universities are getting rid of MBAs because it is a useless degree. Other than Ivy League of course.