Experinced ppl need ur guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mano4dds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, im international dentist with a gpa 2.4 intersted in doing the international dentist program in usa (IDP) and would like to ask u is it worth applying to the (IDP) with my gpa OR i go to the tradional pathway and do 4-3 years in 4 years university in usa and then apply to the regular 4 years dds in usa ? is there any of the forgein trained dentist chosen the tradional pathway and did it from the start in usa rather than going to the hard process of the international dentist program ? i value all ur inputs and ur advices in here to me....thx to all

Members don't see this ad.

hello, im international dentist with a gpa 2.4 intersted in doing the international dentist program in usa (IDP) and would like to ask u is it worth applying to the (IDP) with my gpa OR i go to the tradional pathway and do 4-3 years in 4 years university in usa and then apply to the regular 4 years dds in usa ? is there any of the forgein trained dentist chosen the tradional pathway and did it from the start in usa rather than going to the hard process of the international dentist program ? i value all ur inputs and ur advices in here to me....thx to all

Search the forum, there are more than one threads about this...

Members don't see this ad :)
hello sdn i hope i hear from u all guys regarding that ....and deeply value all replys ....thx

hello sdn i hope i hear from u all guys regarding that ....and deeply value all replys ....thx
guys why no replys at all :confused: i desperatly need ur advice and opinion in my case .....thx