Extension of service

Started by histo-95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

histo-95

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,

I will be finishing my ADSO sometime next year and planning to extend for another 4-years. In addition to the RB-IP form, is there any other service contract that I need to sign?

Also, when should I submit the paperwork? Is there a timeline?

Thank you so much!
 
Are you a residency-trained, licensed physician?

If so then the correct path is to talk with the special pay people, sign a 4 year multi year contract to get the augmented IP and RB cash, and the extended ADSO will take care of itself.
 
Are you a residency-trained, licensed physician?

If so then the correct path is to talk with the special pay people, sign a 4 year multi year contract to get the augmented IP and RB cash, and the extended ADSO will take care of itself.
Yes, I am a residency-trained physician. I will talk to them. Thank you!!