EXTREME SENIORITIS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Notorious D.O.C.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one or is there anyone else out there who is currently an undergrad, will graduate in May, and has already been accepted to the school of your choice.

I just don't care anymore...I don't really study for my exams...I've been getting B's and C+'s.

All I do is just chill. I sleep late and wake up even later and I sometimes just skip my morning classes. I'm having the time of my life this semester.

Anyone in the same boat with me???

Members don't see this ad.

Well not if your shooting to get Summa Cum Laude. I'm taking extra classes and studying my ass off to get another 4.0.

If I had the senioritis I had in my first 3 year of high school.

Well have fun

AK

Yeah, totally. I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't give a rat's ass about my grades anymore....I'M IN! Check this out, I only need two more classes to graduate, but need 12 units for insurance pusposes. So, I am taking some easy lass, pass/ no pass, just for the credit. If that is not senioritis, I don't know what is! :wink:

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here, extreme senioritis! Especially since I just got back from spring break (our senior class trip was a cruise in the Bahamas!), I have absolutly NO motivation to finish all of my work. Ever since I got that acceptance phone call, I haven't wanted to do anything academic!
Just two more months! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hang in there everyone!

I have it to, and I am graduating from dental school in may. Senoritis is healthy, I think we all need to relax, especially those of you who will be starting medical school next year. Have fun, life is too short to be studying all the time. Its kind of funny, but it took me until junior year of dental school to realize that, I started studying a lot less, having more fun, making more friends, and I still did fairly well in all my classes and the National Board exams. Now I am in my last two months of dental school, no more classes, and should be done with my clinical requirements by next week and it feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My best advice for those of you starting medical school next year is to make a lot of new friends, they are the ones that will help you through the tough times and will laugh with you through the good times and make the whole school experience worth while.

Whoever, created this post - I applaud you. Its refreshing to see that not everyone is so caught up with grades and studying. Sure, to a point you need to be to get here, but know its time to enjoy what you worked so hard for. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Big_Poppa:
•I have it to, and I am graduating from dental school in may. Senoritis is healthy, I think we all need to relax, especially those of you who will be starting medical school next year. Have fun, life is too short to be studying all the time. Its kind of funny, but it took me until junior year of dental school to realize that, I started studying a lot less, having more fun, making more friends, and I still did fairly well in all my classes and the National Board exams. Now I am in my last two months of dental school, no more classes, and should be done with my clinical requirements by next week and it feels good to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My best advice for those of you starting medical school next year is to make a lot of new friends, they are the ones that will help you through the tough times and will laugh with you through the good times and make the whole school experience worth while.

Whoever, created this post - I applaud you. Its refreshing to see that not everyone is so caught up with grades and studying. Sure, to a point you need to be to get here, but now its time to enjoy what you worked so hard for. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!•••••

i hear ya, I just got accepted to dental school. I pulled a whole 40% on my Anatomy test last week.

What's the lowest grade one can get before a med school retracts their offer? I may get a D in one of my advanced Bio classes, but its not a class required by the med school?