1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

F$## MCAT scores in a few days!

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

yo,k well i probalby post this or wnat to every day, but who else is totaly stressing about scores this week! i have that feeling like i did in summer afteer april that my whole career depends on this! I mean literally im solide in everything in my applicatoin except a solid verbal score! god that pisses me off. Good luck to everyone else who is stressing! itll all be over soon, then we can go back and read a post like this and laugh! haha

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I am trying not to think about it. Luckily, this coming week, I have a midterm everyday of the week, so i will be busy stressing over that! But i am trying not to think about the scores.., coz if I do, then I get nightmares! lol.

4. Samoa

Physician Pharmacist

You know, so far it's not bugging me.

HOWEVER, on Oct. 3, I will probably go nuts checking the site everytime I get a spare minute at work.

5. Kermie

Kermie Member

I am getting really nervous - I keep waking up in the middle of night thinking about it. :(

6. limit

limit Molesting my inner-child

Don't worry I'll keep sending you Email reminders...

MCAT :eek: MCAT :eek: MCAT :eek: MCAT :eek: MCAT :eek: MCAT

7. lol, awww..thanks limit, I knew i can always count on you to remind me. :laugh:

8. Kry

Kry cranky

Attending Physician
    For some reason I don't care what I get... Is anyone else feeling this way?

9. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Senior Member

Thats the way I kinda felt back in April.....and then I got my scores and I started crying!!! So yeah...now after taking it a second time I care a WHOLE LOT and I just hope Im happy this time around!!

10. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

ya i totally feel that way sometimes. I just dont care at all sometimees but then i find days where i really care.. it is such a rollercoaster ride.. just want it to end. I defintly care less now than i did for my first set of scores in april. However it puts more pressure cause this is my last shot.. ahhhhhh right now i dont care. i need a beer damnit

11. Kry

Kry cranky

Attending Physician
    screw the beer, break out some rum and scotch.

12. woolie

woolie Intermountain West

I feel like **** and am so bummed out I can't focus and today I thought I was going to burst into tears at work. great. :(

I feel like other people, everything's done and ready to go (I have to wait until June, no $$$$) and yet this test means greenlight or red light. I just feel bummed that I completely bombed it ... :( :eek:

13. Jonkst

Jonkst Senior Member

Got to agree with the "I need a beer" comment. Its been keeping me sane the last couple of weeks while I stress about my scores.

Its okay though... Two more days of heavy drinking won't kill me, right?

14. barakutha

barakutha Senior Member

damn the stress.. i've basically written this week off to doing no work whatsoever. The new game plan is get trashed wednesday night, and wake up really really late thursday. that way the scores are online when i wake up around 4pm.. hehe

15. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

jhey Barak.. just a word of advice.. i think being completely hungover and tired as hell wont hlep when looking at scores! you want to make sure you get aup a few hours earlier and drink again.. get hammered again then look! NEVER look at bad news hungover.. and if it is good.. well ull be too hungover to care.. point is.. drink again before checking! Who says alcohol isnt the cure for everything in life!