Facepalm interview moments 2016 edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got drawn into talking politics by one awkward student interviewer. At least we bonded over our mutual confusion.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
*closed file interview*

"So, where did you attend undergrad?"

"I went to Electoral College."

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got caught daydreaming/completely zoned out/basically asleep in the wrap up session at the end of interview day. It was a long day, we had just eaten lunch and I flew from coast to coast for the interview. The admissions director called me out on it haha, I was waaaay red and tried to laugh it off and say something about how good lunch was.

Result: waitlisted--->accepted

Reactions: 9 users
UPDATE: Rejected!!!
Me interviewing at a TOP TEN SCHOOL last week:

Interviewer: What is one of your biggest weaknesses?

Me: Well, sometimes I can be sort of impulsive, I like to do things on a whim. I really like to go to concerts and events and sometimes I can make an impulsive decision to go to those things.

Interviewer: Some people would say that spontaneity is a positive trait. How do you see that in a negative light?

Me: Well........Sometimes I need to be more aware of my wife's schedule when I'm planning things, because sometimes I plan things and they can be inconvenient for her. Sometimes my spontaneity can be inconsiderate of her.

Interviewer: So you are inconsiderate of other people?

Me: Yes.

*world's ****ing biggest facepalm*

Reactions: 2 users