facial hair question

Started by 44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4

44

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering what everyones opinion was on going into interviews with a gotee? thanks
 
I've seen plenty of people do it. As long as it looks clean I doubt that it is any problem.
 
I shaved when I went to my interviews. People say it looks unprofessional.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They can be kind of noisy with all their "bah..bah" all the time and some of them smell bad. I would suggest leaving it...oh I'm sorry...as long as it looks neat, no reason to shave.
 
I just kept it trimmed nicely. I look about 15 as well without it, so I think I probably look more professional with one than without.