Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I like path but I am not sure I have what it takes. Read somewhere that pathologists have excellent visual memory that is demonstrated by good facial recognition and sense of direction. I have a terrible sense of direction and I am not that good at recognizing people either.
When we did histology I was not especially good at it but maybe somewhere in the middle of my class.
What do you think? Do I have what it takes or should I aim for another specialty?
I like path but I am not sure I have what it takes. Read somewhere that pathologists have excellent visual memory that is demonstrated by good facial recognition and sense of direction. I have a terrible sense of direction and I am not that good at recognizing people either.
When we did histology I was not especially good at it but maybe somewhere in the middle of my class.
What do you think? Do I have what it takes or should I aim for another specialty?