Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!


Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by kent14, Nov 26, 2000.

  1. Does anyone know what FACS or FMCS or any of the other stuff people are always putting behind their MD degress mean? I always see them around but I don't know what it means.
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. MikeS 78

    MikeS 78 Senior Member

    May 29, 2000
    Likes Received:
    FACS is Fellow of the American college of surgeons

    I have never seen FMCS but i know FACP is Fellow of the American college of Physicians
  4. I've never seen FMCS either although have seen MRCS (Member of the Royal College of Surgeons). So perhaps the FM is Fellow and Member or Fellow of the Milwaukee College of Surgeons? [​IMG]

Share This Page