FAFSA during application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jemstone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I file FAFSA for all of the schools that are technically still in the running for this application cycle since I've only officially been rejected from 3? Or does that seem irrelevant at this point since most schools are finished handing out ii's? Should I only file for the ones I interviewed for and add any potential others later?

Members don't see this ad.

Should I file FAFSA for all of the schools that are technically still in the running for this application cycle since I've only officially been rejected from 3? Or does that seem irrelevant at this point since most schools are finished handing out ii's? Should I only file for the ones I interviewed for and add any potential others later?

This has been answered multiple times in the last few days.

Put down any school that you would consider attending, even if you haven't heard back or are waitlisted (although you are correct in that most schools are finishing up sending up II's).

This has been answered multiple times in the last few days.

Put down any school that you would consider attending, even if you haven't heard back or are waitlisted (although you are correct in that most schools are finishing up sending up II's).

Sorry, I did a search and didn't find an answer to my question. Thanks for answering, anyway!