Failed a health and fitness class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruh1214

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I’m dumb and just failed a PE health and fitness class. I have a okay GPA otherwise (3.8+) and I was taking this class pass/fail anyways. How much is this going to affect my app? I’m entering my senior year and was planning on applying this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I’m dumb and just failed a PE health and fitness class. I have a okay GPA otherwise (3.8+) and I was taking this class pass/fail anyways. How much is this going to affect my app? I’m entering my senior year and was planning on applying this cycle.
You could have failed or going to chemistry, and it still wouldn't be lethal. This is nothing Burger.

But be prepared to be asked about it, because it something that sticks out from an otherwise good application

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Why did you fail this class?

Impact: extremely minimal, but anyone looking through your transcript is going to wonder what happened.
Currently taking 4 summer Classes + working almost full time and im not gonna lie I just forgot to complete an assignment on time that was required to pass. Thank you guys sm for the answers, I've been feeling like throwing up all day.

You could have failed or going to chemistry, and it still wouldn't be lethal. This is nothing Burger.

But be prepared to be asked about it, because it something that sticks out from an otherwise good application
thank you for the advice, will definitely be prepped for that.