Failed a pass fail course...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedstudent2195

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It is my first semester in nursing school and I've come to realize med school is what I've always wanted. My gpa is high and shouldn't go down much after this semester (3.79). I failed a pass fail nursing school course for dosage. How will this affect me trying to go to med school? I intend to get an even higher gpa next semester by continuing with pre reqs, I'm involved, already have shadowing opportunities lined up, and plan on pursuing more leadership positions in what I'm involved in. I'm from Louisiana and my intentions are to stay in Louisiana for school.

Members don't see this ad.

I failed a pass fail nursing school course for dosage.

Failed a dosage course as a freshman? How can Louisiana med schools trust you after this screw-up? Lol jk

retake and ace it. maybe practice arithmetic problems fr a little bit before your second attempt starts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Failed a dosage course as a freshman? How can Louisiana med schools trust you after this screw-up? Lol jk

retake and ace it. maybe practice arithmetic problems fr a little bit before your second attempt starts.

I'm in the clinical program for nursing, like you apply, get in, and I'm in my first semester where you wear scrubs and do all that business, I just changed my major though because I do not intend on becoming a nurse after this semester. I'm a junior in school though! Any thoughts after clearing that up? Since I changed I won't be taking anymore nursing courses, and I won't be able to retake the class but have never made any C's, only 1 W. It sucks because you can only get two questions wrong or else you fail (rightfully so of course it's dosage.)