Failed GA MPJE x2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aethia

Reaction score
I got a 74 again. I tried everything. Quizlets. ProntoPass.

Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I got a 74 again. I tried everything. Quizlets. ProntoPass.

Any help is appreciated.
If you know your federal laws just skip studying that; they may have a few federal law questions but the vast majority are state laws. When studying focus on numbers and dates. How many board members, tech to pharmacist ratio, CE hours needed, internship hours, intern to pharmacist ratio, when you need to renew ect.. The rest of the questions should be pretty much straight forward. Just remember that the answers to the test are whats legally correct, and not how you would actually practice. Litterally should only take 1 to 2 days max to study.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know your federal laws just skip studying that; they may have a few federal law questions but the vast majority are state laws. When studying focus on numbers and dates. How many board members, tech to pharmacist ratio, CE hours needed, internship hours, intern to pharmacist ratio, when you need to renew ect.. The rest of the questions should be pretty much straight forward. Just remember that the answers to the test are whats legally correct, and not how you would actually practice. Litterally should only take 1 to 2 days max to study.
It makes me wonder how pointless MPJE exams are, especially in reciprocity. "Just remember that the answers to the test are what's legally correct, and not how you would actually practice." indicates thei MPJE actual value which is next to nothing. It is a money grab for NABP and the state boards whose fees border on extortion.

Reactions: 1 user