Failed MD MPJE with 74. Please help.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopelessrx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. So far, I have taken WV MPJE (failed with 70) and MD MPJE (failed with a 74). I’m at my wits end with MPJE. I can’t seem to pass it. For WV, I studied my state law with what the board provided me. For MD, I was given nothing so I had to hunt for it. I found the COMAR regulations so I read that plus I bought the Reiss federal law book and read that.

I also found flash cards for MD law and went through those as well. I feel sunk at this point.

I don’t know what to do at this point. I hate wasting so much money trying to pass at least one state mpje.

I passed NAPLEX no problem but I cannot for the life of me get law. What am I going wrong? Right now I feel like throwing in the towel and quitting pharmacy all together.