Failed NAVLE by 1 point! Can you request ICVA a revision of results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asonvet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I saw my results this am and I couldn't believe what I saw, 424 points! FAIL! I still don't know what to make of it, I'm in the ECFVG program and I passed BCSE exam the first time and I'm scheduled for the CPE in October in Vegas. I did not study very much for this NAVLE maybe 1-2 months every night for 1-2 hours per night, I knew I wasn't well prepared compared to AVMA accredited graduates but missing by 1 point I just don't know how to feel about that. I currently have 2 jobs, married and have 3 kids, have a lot of bills to pay so I cannot quit any of my jobs, I graduated 3 years ago and I was always a high achieving student , but now that I have little to no time to study and prepare I just don't know how I will get this done, but I will find a way to do it. I know with the ECFVG if you want your test to be revised you can pay a fee, does anyone know if ICVA offers something similar with the NAVLE?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm in the same boat! I failed for 1 point. Could u find out if ICVA offers anything?

Hello,

I'm in the same boat! I failed for 1 point. Could u find out if ICVA offers anything?
No, even the clinics manager who I work for emailed them, they said no, and it does state on their policies (I found that out later), =(
Any ways I've been trying to see it on the positive side, I know I did not study much and prepare properly because of my 2 jobs and having a family (its really hard), and I will just have to find a way to study, good luck.