April 2024 NAVLE Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctor-who

UC Davis c/o 2024
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends, just starting this thread early for anyone else feeling beyond anxious (like me). Do you think there is any chance we could get results before 5/24? I am dreading getting my results on the day of graduation (or after graduation!), but am worried since this April window goes so late.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last week it was released on May 22 and the testing window ended April 22, so 4 weeks and 2 days. So I fear that we have more waiting ahead of us 🙁
 
Does anyone know where we go to check scores when they come out? I'm afraid I don't know the password to the correct link and want to make sure I have it setup right for when they come out.
 
Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 8.47.30 PM.png

This is how they did it last round!
 
Over the long weekend feels rude. I could be celebrating or mourning this is valuable time. 🙃
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad