Failed NBDE 2 twice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Risingstar2108

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an international trained dentist and failed NBDE 2 twice. I was able to clear NBDE 1 in 1st attempt. I can take INBDE now. Please share your valuable advice on how can I improve my preparation so I can pass INBDE? I used all the available files, mental dental 3 times and tufts and booster notes for preparation.
 
I'm an international trained dentist and failed NBDE 2 twice. I was able to clear NBDE 1 in 1st attempt. I can take INBDE now. Please share your valuable advice on how can I improve my preparation so I can pass INBDE? I used all the available files, mental dental 3 times and tufts and booster notes for preparation.
I am sorry for not passing the exam, it’s just an exam that you can retake. Just keep practicing questions and read with understanding, I recommend dental decks. Please ask me any time if you need help. Regards, INBDE Coach