Failed Step 2 CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GATO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Umm...wow...I think your problems extend wayyyyy beyond Step 2 CS.

I would definitely address them first. Those are mighty large red flags for a residency application.

Dude, you got more issues than Step 2 CS to worry about. It's interesting to me that you seem to ignore our advice and keep doing the things that are counterproductive and won't help you to pass CS. I don't think that residency is the best future for you honestly. With your fragile psyche, I'm not sure if you'll make it through residency without going postal on someone. Residency is 100x more stressful than CS.

Correction of my note.

Doing cocaine instead of taking cocaine.

Don't use the following phrases in acute diseases. It sounds strange. Be flexible.

"Did anything change in your life around the time of complaint?"
"How is this impacting your life?" (GESTURE)

My English tutor teaches me a lot besides English. She can pass CS if she learns medicine a little. If you live in my area, I would refer her to IMGs. But she teaches business English classes. She is busy and can teach once a week now because she teaches me twice a week and another twice a week personally.

My present boss is 100 times more stressful than Step 2 CS. He is actually the main cause of my depression because I have to work with him for one more year due to the failure of CS. My psychiatrist suggested I take a sick leave of one or two months from my work.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
it is entertaining in a weird drive by a car wreck sort of way though that gawkers seem so enthralled with.

This medication makes me hullicination how to commit a suicide. Before I don't even think about how to do. I need to get out of anti-depression medications. I just need anti-anxiety medication and/or sleeping pills. I'll see a doc next week. Am I entertaining you guys? Usually I'm a pretty much entertainer.

i think this is a troll

true psychotic behavior cannot be excluded either

Well I think it is nuts to post the way he is now, but I don't know if that's because he is a troll or whether he really has broken with reality a bit...He made a lot of neurotic but sensible posts regarding his strategy for CS before it came to this...Most trolls can't wait that long before they start posting ridiculous stuff.

This medication makes me hullicination how to commit a suicide. Before I don't even think about how to do. I need to get out of anti-depression medications. I just need anti-anxiety medication and/or sleeping pills. I'll see a doc next week. Am I entertaining you guys? Usually I'm a pretty much entertainer.

Oh yeah, its so f*cking entertaining.

Seriously, quit posting about your psychiatric illness online.

I does not appear as though you take it seriously and it is a waste of our time.

I am now unsubscribing from this forum, which used to be dedicated to the passing of Step 2 CS.

I hope you get the help you need.

Umm...if you are hallucinating and having suicidal ideations, odds are it's not a med side effect.

Get some help, please. Sooner rather than later.

This thread has been reported by several members due to the statement by the OP about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.