Failing a class?! Reassure me I'll survive!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walala

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looks like I may get a C or, even possibly an F, in my animal biology class. Please reassure me I'll survive. It's just a grade and I'll retake it, Ace it, and still get into medical school.

It's like haunting the neurotic pre-med in me.

I'll for sure graduate with above a 3.8, without this class I'd have a 3.9+. Will it really make that big of a difference, 3.8 vs 3.9? I'm not trying to get into a top 20.

Members don't see this ad.

Your GPA (without this class) is 3.9. How many credit hours do you have and how many of those classes are science or math-related?

3.8 vs 3.9 won't make too much of a difference, it just depends on if you're loading up on gym courses and getting As, and then taking calc and chemistry and getting Cs...

Members don't see this ad :)
Too late to withdraw. I'm not gpa buffering, there all 3000/4000 level chem/bio courses.

I'm graduating next December, so Im 85ish credits complete.

So far, my only non-As has been a B+ in gen chem 1 and a C in animal.

Hmm. Bust your a$$ for that class, and do not fail it. Get a C if you must, even a D. But do not fail the class! At least try not to. It's not the end of the world if you fail it though, since your GPA will still be fine.