Fall WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
idk I kinda like the vote I'm sitting on.

genny and miz have had the least amount of actual contributions thus far (followed by new kid but I like to give them a day).
Sorry have legitimately been busy today and now my bird is sick so I haven’t been up to my normal standard :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day One Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Lawpy, Pippy
Lawpy () -
FTF (3) - MsP, kras, Coop
Pippy (2) - WZ, genny
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop () -
kras (1) - miz

9/10
Missing: FTF
FTF, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~15 minutes
1569161510479-png.280920

Still happy with a Kras vote but that obviously isn’t going to happen today. Pip seems normal. Will re-evaluate genny when I have a bit more time.

*****unlynch whoever lynch FTF*****

Day One Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Lawpy, Pippy
Lawpy () -
FTF (4) - MsP, kras, Coop, miz
Pippy (2) - WZ, genny
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop () -
kras () -

9/10
FTF, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~10 minutes
1569161510479-png.280920

Final Day 1 Lynch Tally
genny (2) - Lawpy, Pippy
Lawpy () -
FTF (4) - MsP, kras, Coop, miz
Pippy (2) - WZ, genny
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop () -
kras () -

9/10
1569161510479-png.280920

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, that's the exact face I made when I read your comment.
But your comment doesn't make any sense...

...I was voting for Coop...and then I voted for YOU because that would give FTF an option other than myself...

How would me remaining on a single vote have helped to prevent either FTF or me from getting lynched?

If you're confused about me using "we" to say "we lynched the most active person," then let me clarify and say it was meant to be patronizing towards the people who were on that lynch (and my lynch)

If you're confused about me using "we" to say "we lynched the most active person," then let me clarify and say it was meant to be patronizing towards the people who were on that lynch (and my lynch)
Patronizing tone noted, I would've never noticed before

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
But your comment doesn't make any sense...

...I was voting for Coop...and then I voted for YOU because that would give FTF an option other than myself...

How would me remaining on a single vote have helped to prevent either FTF or me from getting lynched?
Sorry, for some reason, I thought there was another vote on Coop besides you at that time. Forget I mentioned it then.

Sorry, the last 4.5 hours have been an absolute **** show

@PippyPony i saw you tagged me, assuming because I was still voting for you, well I was going to read over your posts and change it if I felt good about 'em buuuut clearly that did not happen

Saw you guys lynched Flushy though, which like...why? I'll probably catch up tomorrow, I'm going to sleep when I get out of here.

STARS
[redacted]
STARS
Suuuuper against the rules

Or if not the rules, then against convention
STARS
oh lemme edit then
STARS
Also I'm very confused about this, had he actually said things or just the word strategy? Because if he actually said things I'm not sure why pip yelled at him since it's literally only Trilt and maybe one other mod that disallows discussion between lynch close and write-up being posted.

Also I'm very confused about this, had he actually said things or just the word strategy? Because if he actually said things I'm not sure why pip yelled at him since it's literally only Trilt and maybe one other mod that disallows discussion between lynch close and write-up being posted.
He actually said stuff. Knee jerk reaction based on the fact that he was already posting like a dead thing. You should know I am strict about dead people/spectators posting strategy.

He said some strategy stuff

He actually said stuff. Knee jerk reaction based on the fact that he was already posting like a dead thing. You should know I am strict about dead people/spectators posting strategy.
Being strict is fine but I would have been interested in what he had to say and it's not in the rules anywhere here or in most games that a player has to stop posting strategy as soon as lynch closes...that's literally why wolf brags are allowed to be a thing

idk what last game had to do with 'modding style' - i liked the way things ran in general but didn't like that you kept cockblocking my seering
I was referring to the fact that the assumption that AM wouldn't include two seers kept popping up and was getting in the way of real wolf hunting

...in addition to my cockblocking ;)

Well I decided to catch up instead of immediately going to sleep and now I'm just upset that y'all lynched my good village read instead of many many of the other options who no one was reading village, for very little reason. Looks like coop voted for him knowing she always thinks he's wolfy - usually would give sketch points but I'm reading that as stubborn coop plus their interaction felt v/v. Not sure why MsP or kras voted there, and miz voted there to save pip, which I'd like to see elaboration on.

Grumpy dubz out

Well I decided to catch up instead of immediately going to sleep and now I'm just upset that y'all lynched my good village read instead of many many of the other options who no one was reading village, for very little reason. Looks like coop voted for him knowing she always thinks he's wolfy - usually would give sketch points but I'm reading that as stubborn coop plus their interaction felt v/v. Not sure why MsP or kras voted there, and miz voted there to save pip, which I'd like to see elaboration on.

Grumpy dubz out
I first voted for him because I hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to start a conversation. Hence the "Hi stranger" lynch. I left it there because, like I said, I didn't like the post he made and then redacted. I didn't see the post but I didn't like that it was redacted. It didn't seem like he was told by mods or someone (like pippy did) to edit his post.

I first voted for him because I hadn't seen him in a while and wanted to start a conversation. Hence the "Hi stranger" lynch. I left it there because, like I said, I didn't like the post he made and then redacted. I didn't see the post but I didn't like that it was redacted. It didn't seem like he was told by mods or someone (like pippy did) to edit his post.
I think all the redacted stuff was a joke...

• Sad
Being strict is fine but I would have been interested in what he had to say and it's not in the rules anywhere here or in most games that a player has to stop posting strategy as soon as lynch closes...that's literally why wolf brags are allowed to be a thing
Ok? He can put it back, I told you it was just a knee jerk reaction because he had already started posting in stars.

It's not my fault you weren't here so get off my dick about it.

• Wow
I kinda thought you could post anything you wanted until the tally came up that you were dead dead. Anything could have happened between lynch close and final tally.

Yeah, the joke one that you let sit there for 36 hours so I was in second place. I'm not laughing.
Was just clarifying since you said reason when I clearly didn't have one when I placed the vote. I wasn't on thread when you got to second place, unless you count the tie when 7 people had one vote each.

Ok? He can put it back, I told you it was just a knee jerk reaction because he had already started posting in stars.

It's not my fault you weren't here so get off my dick about it.
Not sure he can put it back since he's dead. But I'm not allowed to question you about sketchy on thread actions I guess.

Honestly, watch me get lynched for that. If you see anyone using a "reason" like that, then do me a favor and lynch them after I flip.

That's why I prefer being lynched to being night killed, btw. I usually get lynched for dumb reasons so it reveals people who are using wolfy reasoning.

Edit: LOL nice timing, Dubz.