Fall WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not referring to the number of posts
moreso what the posts say
Look at how happy and excited MsP's post is and look at how subdued your posts are

For the record I'm using the crude comparison for the sake of making the point but don't look too much into it bc it's not and shouldn't be apples2apples

so it's a matter of perception then from the start posts. because I was more sad to see a retaliation from genny from my vote on her.

Members don't see this ad.

I have no info one way or the other, I try to stay away from noobs because wolf or village they always read wolf to me
I feel like if she's a wolf then at some point she'll sell herself out
So I've taken the wait and see approach
where I
wait and see

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Resting on one's laurels - be so satisfied with what one has already achieved that one makes no further effort.
That phrase has been around since people got laurel wreathes for winning things...
Not the particular phrase I was referring to, but I wasn't referring to a particular phrase at all, just in general. I know what the phrase means but I couldn't understand it in context. I was lazy because I was away from SDN for a while? Because that's crazy

so uhhh
gotta throw that read out now

still probably 2v8
or 3v7 white flag
or 1v9 cult stuff
i hate this

safe to assume we have two mislynches then?
so everyone find two villagers

Members don't see this ad :)
so uhhh
gotta throw that read out now

still probably 2v8
or 3v7 white flag
or 1v9 cult stuff
i hate this

safe to assume we have two mislynches then?
so everyone find two villagers

I don't think we had cults on SDN so i'll be surprised if a cult exists here, especially a small game like this one.

i'm thinking 2 wolves vs 8 villagers.

idk what a white flag is.

Reactions: 2 users
Day One Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy (1) - genny
FTF (2) - MsP, kras
Pips (1) - WZ
WZ (1) - ny
Miz (1) - Coop
Coop (1) - Pips
kras (1) - miz

9/10
lynch closes in ~4 hrs
1569161510479-png.280920

I don't know what those breakdowns mean?
If it's a standard game then it's 2 wolves vs 8 villagers
If midwife wants to make it wolfsided then she can make it 3 wolves, with the most common way of balancing a 3v7 being a white flag mechanic (town wins by killing two out of three wolves)
If midwife decides to host another unannounced bastard game then she can make it 1v9, with the 1 being a cult recruiter type role that grows in power as the game goes on

So town has breathing room of roughly two mislynches
two mislynches without a wolf lynch puts town in a xylo situation

So each individual town member has to sort through 9 people
if you can make strong confident townreads on at least two people then it gets cut to you having to sort 7, predicated on you being right on your townreads which is why i wouldnt trust more than two at a time

with a poe of 7 people there's less room to mislynch and a better chance of finding wolves
Do you need to do this d1? no but you might as well start
correct townreads win games more often than correct scumreads

never forget the brave souls that were lost to the Michigan Screwjob

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I don't think we had cults on SDN so i'll be surprised if a cult exists here, especially a small game like this one.

yeah it's probably just two

i consider this pic an admission of guilt
which doesnt help since there's an actual reason for an admission of guilt
so uhhh
god i dont ****ing know there are like twelve posts to read give me a break
What, the owls? Just because the Duolingo owl is murderous doesn't mean they all are

• Haha
Yeah no, that reasoning is shody af and he has me as village because I'm throwing a bitchfit? Lol no

Unlynch Miz lunch FTF

Maybe I'm wrong because I always think he's sketchy af.

Coop vs FTF reminds me of the last time they played together, or at least the last time I recall, and they were v/v then. So either both village again here (my interpretation at the moment) or w/w faking it for the meta.

I guess that's where my confusion lies since i'm not seeing how start posts alone tell info about activity interest. it looks like you're basically going by feels and extrapolating from there?
What do you expect people to use to evaluate others d1 if not their opening posts?

Of course there have been cults on SDN they just haven't been called that exactly

I just wouldn't rule out any particular setup based on what we have seen or what AM might do because I don't think people actually understand her modding style that well, based on last game

I just wouldn't rule out any particular setup based on what we have seen or what AM might do because I don't think people actually understand her modding style that well, based on last game

right but it feels unlikely to have a cult unless the cult's super restricted in some way. it just complicates things a bit and we'd need to lynch both the cult leader and whoever got converted. and I thought AM hates convert hunting from when she plays

i kept thinking "i feel like there's something i was supposed to do this weekend" and here i am after three separate times in the last 2 days of that thought