Fall WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i was actually reading the thread and didn't see that i was tagged in the time that i was reading it XD

Members don't see this ad.

I just wouldn't rule out any particular setup based on what we have seen or what AM might do because I don't think people actually understand her modding style that well, based on last game

idk what last game had to do with 'modding style' - i liked the way things ran in general but didn't like that you kept cockblocking my seering

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day One Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy (1) - genny
FTF (3) - MsP, kras, Coop
Pips (1) - WZ
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop (1) - Pips
kras (1) - miz

9/10
lynch closes in ~3 hrs
1569161510479-png.280920

Coop vs FTF reminds me of the last time they played together, or at least the last time I recall, and they were v/v then. So either both village again here (my interpretation at the moment) or w/w faking it for the meta.

those are the only two options for that interaction?

Members don't see this ad :)
(ftr it looks kind of v/v to me but i don't know **** about FTF)
I always read him wolfy, if he's a village looks like a wolf, if he's a wolf looks like a wolf. But I honestly think his logic is crap in this situation and it looks like he's trying to manufacture sketch while hedging and saying he doesn't know to cover his ass

so do ya think he's a wolf?
Well, he hadn't said much other than lynching me when I voted. I don't think he sounds particularly wolfy, though I am irked that he is reading me wrong.
so it's a matter of perception then from the start posts. because I was more sad to see a retaliation from genny from my vote on her.
I'm not posting anymore cats for you. :p

Pippy do you consider it an odd shout that you're on the record for saying "lynching the loudest d1 isn't optimal" but you're on coop?

I always read him wolfy, if he's a village looks like a wolf, if he's a wolf looks like a wolf. But I honestly think his logic is crap in this situation and it looks like he's trying to manufacture sketch while hedging and saying he doesn't know to cover his ass
what have I done that reads as hedging now?

what have I done that reads as hedging now?
for the third time
I voted Lawper because I didn't like his start

I thought that if I'm throwing darts with these entrance reads then Lawper is the odd one out

Had you as village because the last time you threw a ****ing fit at me for no ****ing reason you were village
@Coopah

quoted out of order but you get the picture

The idea here is that Lawper is relatively muted when compared to Ms. P
My "idea" of Lawper's personality is that he'd be muted if he was wolf because he'd want to be village more
Writing it out now I realize that this "idea" isn't based on much and can definitely wrong
That ^

Yes, making a statement and then backtracking to cover your ass. Sorry I suppose backtracking would be a better word?
if you think that backtracking is "scummy" then alright
but what exactly am I covering
I laid out exactly what I thought and why I thought it
I pointed out the weakest part of the tower and you've labelled that as backtracking

idk I kinda like the vote I'm sitting on.

genny and miz have had the least amount of actual contributions thus far (followed by new kid but I like to give them a day).
I'm still just trying to figure out the gestalt here. Seems like a lot of shots fired for pretty minor/fuzzy reasons, so still wating for actual evidence/patterns to develop.

Day One Lynch Tally
genny (1) - Lawpy
Lawpy () -
FTF (3) - MsP, kras, Coop
Pippy (2) - WZ, genny
WZ (1) - ny
miz () -
Coop (1) - Pips
kras (1) - miz

9/10
Missing: @Dr. ForgotToFlush
@Dr. ForgotToFlush you are in the lead