FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you, patiently waiting!!! I hope to see you all in August.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Have you checked the portal and made sure the letter didn't go to spam? I would call student services ... It may just come out when they are done with the second batch of interviews.
Yes, I checked everything.

Received my acceptance on 4/9/17 @ 7:30pm via email I was interviewed on 4/5/17

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wondering when they are going to send out additional information. All I received was the acceptance letter, and I faxed the acknowledgement form the same day. I have to go up to Famu on 4/19/ to present my master's project. I will ask them if we still haven't heard anything else.

Are we to submit the form online or send them a hard copy?

Does anyone know when the pre-reqs are to be completed? During the interview I thought one of the officials said we had til the end of the summer. But on the acceptance it says the end of May. If this is true that's going to be a problem

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the pre-reds are to be completed? During the interview I thought one of the officials said we had til the end of the summer. But on the acceptance it says the end of May. If this is true that's going to be a problem
I was told the same thing. I think as long as you have whatever you have left to complete on your transcript as course in progress by the end of May then you should be fine.

Has anyone who had an interview last week got accepted into Crestview yet?

Does anyone know when the pre-reds are to be completed? During the interview I thought one of the officials said we had til the end of the summer. But on the acceptance it says the end of May. If this is true that's going to be a problem
I believe it's until the end of summer that's what all my friend in the program has said

Members don't see this ad :)
Have anyone received a rejection letter ? I had a interview on March 28 and I still haven't heard anything back yet ...I have completed all my pre reqs and already have a degree in biology...Do anyone know the final day they will be sending out all acceptance letters ?

Have anyone received a rejection letter ? I had a interview on March 28 and I still haven't heard anything back yet ...I have completed all my pre reqs and already have a degree in biology...Do anyone know the final day they will be sending out all acceptance letters ?
Which campus did you select on your application? Are you a transfer?

We are in a same boat, all I can tell you is just be patient and leave it in God's hands. I was interviewed on March 27th, I still have not heard anything back yet. I'm currently taking my last 2 pre-reqs ( Physics 2 + Lab and U.S History) and I'll be done by the end of April. I called them yesterday and they said that they are still interviewing and I should be getting something soon. I checked my application status on irattler and it says incomplete, I guess because I have not yet submitted my final transcript.
Have you check your portal?

Reactions: 1 user
We are in a same boat, all I can tell you is just be patient and leave it in God's hands. I was interviewed on March 27th, I still have not heard anything back yet. I'm currently taking my last 2 pre-reqs ( Physics 2 + Lab and U.S History) and I'll be done by the end of April. I called them yesterday and they said that they are still interviewing and I should be getting something soon. I checked my application status on irattler and it says incomplete, I guess because I have not yet submitted my final transcript.
Have you check your portal?
How do you check on the portal ?

Well I have my interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous especially since I had to reschedule twice. I feel like it looks bad in front of the admission committee :scared::cryi:

Well I have my interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous especially since I had to reschedule twice. I feel like it looks bad in front of the admission committee :scared::cryi:

I don't think it would look bad at all! Plus, I doubt the interviewers will even know you rescheduled.

Hey guys! I'm C/O 2020 here at the Crestview campus. Just wanted to say congrats on everyone getting interviews and acceptance letters. It's a nerve-racking time, but an exciting one as well. For anyone that had an interview and have yet to hear back, I didn't get my acceptance notice until mid-May so don't give up hope. :) Again, congratulations to everyone!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey guys! I'm C/O 2020 here at the Crestview campus. Just wanted to say congrats on everyone getting interviews and acceptance letters. It's a nerve-racking time, but an exciting one as well. For anyone that had an interview and have yet to hear back, I didn't get my acceptance notice until mid-May so don't give up hope. :) Again, congratulations to everyone!!!
I got accepted into the Crestview campus and I was wondering how lab classes worked there? I've heard two different things; is the teacher there virtually or is there an actual professor there to help during lab?

Well I did my interview yesterday and got a response today saying that I got accepted!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 5 users
HEART IS BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST! I GOT INTO CRESTVIEW CAMPUS! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

Just got accepted into the main campus

Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you who got accepted! I just recently had my interview Monday April 10th and have not yet heard from them. I see that a lot of people here have had interviews and heard the very next day, which is awesome. Should I be alarmed?.. Iam kinda freaking out lol. This is my second time applying this year so iam super super anxious. Does anyone know how the waiting list works at FAMU? When they stop sending out acceptance letters?. Does any one know the acceptance rate if you were given an interview or chances to be accepted? Also after the interview they made us all take that survey on the computer for 45min does anyone think that essay part will hold weight on the decision making process?. Thanks guys!! :shrug:

Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you who got accepted! I just recently had my interview Monday April 10th and have not yet heard from them. I see that a lot of people here have had interviews and heard the very next day, which is awesome. Should I be alarmed?.. Iam kinda freaking out lol. This is my second time applying this year so iam super super anxious. Does anyone know how the waiting list works at FAMU? When they stop sending out acceptance letters?. Does any one know the acceptance rate if you were given an interview or chances to be accepted? Also after the interview they made us all take that survey on the computer for 45min does anyone think that essay part will hold weight on the decision making process?. Thanks guys!! :shrug:
Don't be alarmed. Had my interview on the 5th and received my letter yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how letters are sent out but just keep thinking positive. Your letter will come! I was anxious just like you after my interview.

Don't be alarmed. Had my interview on the 5th and received my letter yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how letters are sent out but just keep thinking positive. Your letter will come! I was anxious just like you after my interview.
Thank you! I really hope I hear soon!

Has anyone heard back yet after faxing the acknowledgement form?

Did you send an email as well?

Hey i just got in, i was wondering if i can get accepted into the fb group. I am Moira by the way

I had an interview but have not heard back yet. I just checked my application and one of my letters of recommendation has not been recieved. It will not let me resend the link. Does anyone else's say that? I was under the impression they were all recieved since my application says 100% complete.

I had an interview but have not heard back yet. I just checked my application and one of my letters of recommendation has not been recieved. It will not let me resend the link. Does anyone else's say that? I was under the impression they were all recieved since my application says 100% complete.
When was your interview? Did they tell you anything or ask about that letter during the interview? If not, it could be a glitch in their new system. I know someone who they actually sent an interview invitation to but they never recieved it through email. He would have never known he got an interview had he not called to ask about his application status. Alot of applicants experienced this with their new system that they started using this year. Plus, from my past experience with them, they would have probably not invited you to interview if your application was NOT complete. I would call and ask them for sure though.

My interview was at the first of April. In the interview nothing was asked about that so I was under the impression everything had been recieved. At least until I didn't hear anything back so I decided to check through everything and found that one has not been recieved. Ok. Thanks so much! I will most definitely be calling today to be sure.

Got accepted but will have to decline the offer. Will be heading to Lecom. All the best everyone on your journey.

Although I would have loved to attend famu but it's just too far from my kid.

Do anyone know the full cost for famu? The tuition breakdown

Is anybody accepted to the main campus looking for a roommate?

I'm looking for one more roommate for a 3 bedroom in Tallahassee. Message me if anyone is interested!

do you guys know when classes start? Is it Aug 28th?

Last edited:
Are they going to send us information regarding financial aid?

Does anyone have a tab on their application that days ''Admission Decision''? I just checked my app and this new tab appeared. When I click on it, it says ''Admission Offer''. The only thing on the page is a link that says ''Print Letter''. When I click on that, it's completely blank.

Does anyone have a tab on their application that days ''Admission Decision''? I just checked my app and this new tab appeared. When I click on it, it says ''Admission Offer''. The only thing on the page is a link that says ''Print Letter''. When I click on that, it's completely blank.

When I checked the tab right after I was accepted, there was a link for the offer (the same as the one in the email) and then there was an option to accept or decline the offer