You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021
Started by PharmRae
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes, I checked everything.Have you checked the portal and made sure the letter didn't go to spam? I would call student services ... It may just come out when they are done with the second batch of interviews.
Received my acceptance on 4/9/17 @ 7:30pm via email I was interviewed on 4/5/17
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! What time was your interview?Received my acceptance on 4/9/17 @ 7:30pm via email I was interviewed on 4/5/17
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congratulations! What time was your interview?
It was scheduled for 1:30pm, but I was seen around 1:10pm.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Which campus did you get into?
I'm wondering when they are going to send out additional information. All I received was the acceptance letter, and I faxed the acknowledgement form the same day. I have to go up to Famu on 4/19/ to present my master's project. I will ask them if we still haven't heard anything else.
I was told the same thing. I think as long as you have whatever you have left to complete on your transcript as course in progress by the end of May then you should be fine.Does anyone know when the pre-reds are to be completed? During the interview I thought one of the officials said we had til the end of the summer. But on the acceptance it says the end of May. If this is true that's going to be a problem
Has anyone who had an interview last week got accepted into Crestview yet?
I believe it's until the end of summer that's what all my friend in the program has saidDoes anyone know when the pre-reds are to be completed? During the interview I thought one of the officials said we had til the end of the summer. But on the acceptance it says the end of May. If this is true that's going to be a problem
Have anyone received a rejection letter ? I had a interview on March 28 and I still haven't heard anything back yet ...I have completed all my pre reqs and already have a degree in biology...Do anyone know the final day they will be sending out all acceptance letters ?
Which campus did you select on your application? Are you a transfer?Have anyone received a rejection letter ? I had a interview on March 28 and I still haven't heard anything back yet ...I have completed all my pre reqs and already have a degree in biology...Do anyone know the final day they will be sending out all acceptance letters ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We are in a same boat, all I can tell you is just be patient and leave it in God's hands. I was interviewed on March 27th, I still have not heard anything back yet. I'm currently taking my last 2 pre-reqs ( Physics 2 + Lab and U.S History) and I'll be done by the end of April. I called them yesterday and they said that they are still interviewing and I should be getting something soon. I checked my application status on irattler and it says incomplete, I guess because I have not yet submitted my final transcript.Have anyone received a rejection letter ? I had a interview on March 28 and I still haven't heard anything back yet ...I have completed all my pre reqs and already have a degree in biology...Do anyone know the final day they will be sending out all acceptance letters ?
Have you check your portal?
Main campus, yes but I graduated from FAMUWhich campus did you select on your application? Are you a transfer?
How do you check on the portal ?We are in a same boat, all I can tell you is just be patient and leave it in God's hands. I was interviewed on March 27th, I still have not heard anything back yet. I'm currently taking my last 2 pre-reqs ( Physics 2 + Lab and U.S History) and I'll be done by the end of April. I called them yesterday and they said that they are still interviewing and I should be getting something soon. I checked my application status on irattler and it says incomplete, I guess because I have not yet submitted my final transcript.
Have you check your portal?
https://irattler.famu.edu/psp/famepprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUESTHow do you check on the portal ?
Use your username and pawssword
After I have logged in where do I go to check the portal ?https://irattler.famu.edu/psp/famepprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
Use your username and pawssword
iRattler Applications in the center, click on iRattler Campus SolutionsAfter I have logged in where do I go to check the portal ?
Last edited:
It'll take you to a new page, click on Self Service, scroll down to STUDENT CENTER/STUDENT ADMISSIONiRattler Applications in the center, then click on iRattler Campus Solutions
Well I have my interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous especially since I had to reschedule twice. I feel like it looks bad in front of the admission committee
😢
😢Well I have my interview tomorrow. I'm so nervous especially since I had to reschedule twice. I feel like it looks bad in front of the admission committee😢
I don't think it would look bad at all! Plus, I doubt the interviewers will even know you rescheduled.
Hey guys! I'm C/O 2020 here at the Crestview campus. Just wanted to say congrats on everyone getting interviews and acceptance letters. It's a nerve-racking time, but an exciting one as well. For anyone that had an interview and have yet to hear back, I didn't get my acceptance notice until mid-May so don't give up hope. 🙂 Again, congratulations to everyone!!!
I got accepted into the Crestview campus and I was wondering how lab classes worked there? I've heard two different things; is the teacher there virtually or is there an actual professor there to help during lab?Hey guys! I'm C/O 2020 here at the Crestview campus. Just wanted to say congrats on everyone getting interviews and acceptance letters. It's a nerve-racking time, but an exciting one as well. For anyone that had an interview and have yet to hear back, I didn't get my acceptance notice until mid-May so don't give up hope. 🙂 Again, congratulations to everyone!!!
Well I did my interview yesterday and got a response today saying that I got accepted!! 

HEART IS BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST! I GOT INTO CRESTVIEW CAMPUS! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you who got accepted! I just recently had my interview Monday April 10th and have not yet heard from them. I see that a lot of people here have had interviews and heard the very next day, which is awesome. Should I be alarmed?.. Iam kinda freaking out lol. This is my second time applying this year so iam super super anxious. Does anyone know how the waiting list works at FAMU? When they stop sending out acceptance letters?. Does any one know the acceptance rate if you were given an interview or chances to be accepted? Also after the interview they made us all take that survey on the computer for 45min does anyone think that essay part will hold weight on the decision making process?. Thanks guys!! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't be alarmed. Had my interview on the 5th and received my letter yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how letters are sent out but just keep thinking positive. Your letter will come! I was anxious just like you after my interview.Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you who got accepted! I just recently had my interview Monday April 10th and have not yet heard from them. I see that a lot of people here have had interviews and heard the very next day, which is awesome. Should I be alarmed?.. Iam kinda freaking out lol. This is my second time applying this year so iam super super anxious. Does anyone know how the waiting list works at FAMU? When they stop sending out acceptance letters?. Does any one know the acceptance rate if you were given an interview or chances to be accepted? Also after the interview they made us all take that survey on the computer for 45min does anyone think that essay part will hold weight on the decision making process?. Thanks guys!!![]()
Thank you! I really hope I hear soon!Don't be alarmed. Had my interview on the 5th and received my letter yesterday. I'm not exactly sure how letters are sent out but just keep thinking positive. Your letter will come! I was anxious just like you after my interview.
Who all got accepted to the Crestview campus again?
Me 🙂Who all got accepted to the Crestview campus again?
Has anyone heard back yet after faxing the acknowledgement form?
Did you send an email as well?
Did you send an email as well?
I called a few days after I faxed it, and she confirmed that they received it!Has anyone heard back yet after faxing the acknowledgement form?
Did you send an email as well?
I had an interview but have not heard back yet. I just checked my application and one of my letters of recommendation has not been recieved. It will not let me resend the link. Does anyone else's say that? I was under the impression they were all recieved since my application says 100% complete.
When was your interview? Did they tell you anything or ask about that letter during the interview? If not, it could be a glitch in their new system. I know someone who they actually sent an interview invitation to but they never recieved it through email. He would have never known he got an interview had he not called to ask about his application status. Alot of applicants experienced this with their new system that they started using this year. Plus, from my past experience with them, they would have probably not invited you to interview if your application was NOT complete. I would call and ask them for sure though.I had an interview but have not heard back yet. I just checked my application and one of my letters of recommendation has not been recieved. It will not let me resend the link. Does anyone else's say that? I was under the impression they were all recieved since my application says 100% complete.
My interview was at the first of April. In the interview nothing was asked about that so I was under the impression everything had been recieved. At least until I didn't hear anything back so I decided to check through everything and found that one has not been recieved. Ok. Thanks so much! I will most definitely be calling today to be sure.
Is anybody accepted to the main campus looking for a roommate?
I amIs anybody accepted to the main campus looking for a roommate?
I am interestedI'm looking for one more roommate for a 3 bedroom in Tallahassee. Message me if anyone is interested!
do you guys know when classes start? Is it Aug 28th?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aug, 21st-25th
Does anyone have a tab on their application that days ''Admission Decision''? I just checked my app and this new tab appeared. When I click on it, it says ''Admission Offer''. The only thing on the page is a link that says ''Print Letter''. When I click on that, it's completely blank.
Does anyone have a tab on their application that days ''Admission Decision''? I just checked my app and this new tab appeared. When I click on it, it says ''Admission Offer''. The only thing on the page is a link that says ''Print Letter''. When I click on that, it's completely blank.
When I checked the tab right after I was accepted, there was a link for the offer (the same as the one in the email) and then there was an option to accept or decline the offer
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K