You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FAMU PHARMACY C/O 2021
Started by PharmRae
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hey good luck don't be nervous it's not as bad as you think even though it's natural to be nervous. I did not bring a resume because your supp app is your resume and they have already reviewed that. I did not shake hands with the interviewers I believe the distance and set up of the room played a part in that. However I greeted them with a smile, and left off with a very heartfelt thank you. Just be yourself and do what feels natural to you.Hey guys, I have an interview tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Did any of you bring anything with you like a resume? Also, in the beginning did you shake hands with the interviewers?
Thank you.Hey good luck don't be nervous it's not as bad as you think even though it's natural to be nervous. I did not bring a resume because your supp app is your resume and they have already reviewed that. I did not shake hands with the interviewers I believe the distance and set up of the room played a part in that. However I greeted them with a smile, and left off with a very heartfelt thank you. Just be yourself and do what feels natural to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did it go?Hey guys, I have an interview tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Did any of you bring anything with you like a resume? Also, in the beginning did you shake hands with the interviewers?
Hi, Everyone! for those of you, whom have already had their interview did you all wear suits or slacks and a nice button down? Also to any females did y'all wear skirt suits, pant suits ,or just slacks button down and nice sweater or cardigan?
It went better than I expected. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.How did it go?
Yes, stay positive! My interview is Wednesday! Super nervous. Please let us know when you get your decision.It went better than I expected. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.
I wore a pants suit.Hi, Everyone! for those of you, whom have already had their interview did you all wear suits or slacks and a nice button down? Also to any females did y'all wear skirt suits, pant suits ,or just slacks button down and nice sweater or cardigan?
I wore a skirt suit, everyone that was waiting for an interview was either wearing a skirt suit or a pant suit.Hi, Everyone! for those of you, whom have already had their interview did you all wear suits or slacks and a nice button down? Also to any females did y'all wear skirt suits, pant suits ,or just slacks button down and nice sweater or cardigan?
I wore a pants suit. Everyone I seen had a pants suit skirt suit or a dress onHi, Everyone! for those of you, whom have already had their interview did you all wear suits or slacks and a nice button down? Also to any females did y'all wear skirt suits, pant suits ,or just slacks button down and nice sweater or cardigan?
Good luck!Hi, Everyone! for those of you, whom have already had their interview did you all wear suits or slacks and a nice button down? Also to any females did y'all wear skirt suits, pant suits ,or just slacks button down and nice sweater or cardigan?
You don't really have an opportunity to shake hands. They are sitting far away from you. No, you don't need to bring a resume. I would be prepared to talk about any volunteer of pharmacy experience Iv'e had, because they told me to give an example of my volunteer experience and how it relates to pharmacy. I would know my personal statement and anything that I included on application. They are not going to ask you if you have any documents.Hey guys, I have an interview tomorrow and I am a little nervous. Did any of you bring anything with you like a resume? Also, in the beginning did you shake hands with the interviewers?
Has anybody registered for orientation yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you do that, i did not receive any information on regarding orientation...Has anybody registered for orientation yet?
Has anybody registered for orientation yet?
We have to register for it? I just thought that signing that acknowledgement form was us stating that we understood the dates of the orientation and everything.
I was trying to find information on orientation and I came across this page New Student Orientation - Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University 2017How do you do that, i did not receive any information on regarding orientation...
I'm not sure if we are supposed to register for it or not. I went on previous forums and they said FAMU sends out more information about orientation at the end of summer. I'm thinking that the registration might be for FAMU in general and not the pharmacy school. They don't really send you any information and it makes it difficult to plan for anything.
No, I haven't received anything.Has anyone received a confirmation email or a follow up email after faxing in the form?
I have not. I mailed mine off it got there yesterday havent heard anything. Im going to call.Has anyone received a confirmation email or a follow up email after faxing in the form?
I finally heard back and have been accepted to the main campusOh I am sad, I didn't hear anything back☹️
Did they ask any of yall to send in your high school transcript?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
If you took a foreign language in high school then you have to send it.Did they ask any of yall to send in your high school transcript?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Is there anyone still waiting to hear from Famu? I know of 3 people including myself that have not yet been invited for an interview. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same predicament.
i am
Well before my interview I received an email asking for my transcripts from high school, and I send it ,it took me two weeks to send it, and after that I got my acceptance letter.Did they ask any of yall to send in your high school transcript?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Well before my interview I received an email asking for my transcripts from high school, and I send it ,it took me two weeks to send it, and after that I got my acceptance letter.
Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Finished my interview today. It was pretty intense for me but they seemed to have worked with me. Glad I got it over with!
I thought mine went terrible, but I got in. I'm sure you did fine. Hopefully you will hear back from them soon.Finished my interview today. It was pretty intense for me but they seemed to have worked with me. Glad I got it over with!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't be hard on yourself, they are aware that you are a student and you're nervous, its natural... You'll get in, i believe they just really want to put a face to the application as well as see if you're really interested enough to attend the interview.Finished my interview today. It was pretty intense for me but they seemed to have worked with me. Glad I got it over with!
I am. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.Yes, stay positive! My interview is Wednesday! Super nervous. Please let us know when you get your decision.
Finished my interview today. It was pretty intense for me but they seemed to have worked with me. Glad I got it over with!
Had mine today as well. It also was pretty intense and quick. My interview was schedule for 1:30pm but I luckily got there around 1pm. I was interviewed about 10 minutes after arrival. They really rushed my process due to the fact that they were closing the campus down at 2pm due to a tornado warning. This was by far the quickest interview I've attended.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yes, hopefully all goes well! Good thing we got things over with before the storm. We should hear something back pretty soon!Had mine today as well. It also was pretty intense and quick. My interview was schedule for 1:30pm but I luckily got there around 1pm. I was interviewed about 10 minutes after arrival. They really rushed my process due to the fact that they were closing the campus down at 2pm due to a tornado warning. This was by far the quickest interview I've attended.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thank you! This was well neededDon't be hard on yourself, they are aware that you are a student and you're nervous, its natural... You'll get in, i believe they just really want to put a face to the application as well as see if you're really interested enough to attend the interview.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FAMUCOPPS2021/members/Is there a Facebook page/group me made for our class?
Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
Me (=Who all got accepted to the Crestview campus again?
I'm currently finishing my pre-reqs, I will be finished with them in May. I found out I was accepted on the 27th, my interview was on the 24th.Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
How many do you have left to take and when will you be finished?Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
I will be finished with my prereqs by the end of June just missing a labHello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
And I got accepted 5 days after my interviewHello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
I'm taking my last 2, I'll be finish by the end of AprilHow many do you have left to take and when will you be finished?
when was your interview?And I got accepted 5 days after my interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys know when is the last day to interview?I'm taking my last 2, I'll be finish by the end of April
Have you checked the portal and made sure the letter didn't go to spam? I would call student services ... It may just come out when they are done with the second batch of interviews.I'm taking my last 2, I'll be finish by the end of April
March 23rdwhen was your interview?
Just be patient, you will get in.Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
I'm missing orgo 2 and physics 2 and I was accepted ,just be patient !Hello Everyone! Would they let you know if you get accepted, even if you're missing some pre reqs.? I was wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me, I was interviewed on the 27th of march, I'm still waiting, I have not heard anything back yet from them. I know a few people who was interviewed after me has already received their acceptance letter. I'm super anxious right now......
My interview was March 23rd ,got my acceptance letter April 3rd, they asked me about those classes at my interview I told them ,that I was planning to finish it during summer term.Check everything, bc I was missing my high school transcript, I send it and right after that I received my acceptance letter.
Good luck
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K