Fantasy Football

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nellish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be starting med school in the fall. To those med school football fans out there, have any of you still been able to participate in your respective fantasy football leagues?

Members don't see this ad.

nellish said:
I am going to be starting med school in the fall. To those med school football fans out there, have any of you still been able to participate in your respective fantasy football leagues?

I have the same concern. Im a big fantasy football fan in a dynasty league with my college roommates, and our pot is like $1000....so Im concerned whether or not I'll have enough time to really keep my team competitive...otherwise Ill just be throwing money away...

Blue Scrub said:
I have the same concern. Im a big fantasy football fan in a dynasty league with my college roommates, and our pot is like $1000....so Im concerned whether or not I'll have enough time to really keep my team competitive...otherwise Ill just be throwing money away...

Dagger! And I thought I would have it hard with just managing a regular team. Good luck with that. I hope the draft did you well! How's it lookin for ya?

Members don't see this ad :)
I played in 2 leagues this year (down from 3 normally). I still had time to devote to it, but not as much time as before. It was still fun, but I didn't do as well as I normally do cause I found it hard to keep up with injuries and all that kind of stuff.

cubbyphan said:
I played in 2 leagues this year (down from 3 normally). I still had time to devote to it, but not as much time as before. It was still fun, but I didn't do as well as I normally do cause I found it hard to keep up with injuries and all that kind of stuff.

I'm rotating through surgery now and still have 4 fantasy baseball teams. If you are a big enough fan, you'll find the time to keep up. I always listen to ESPN radio in the car to/from the hospital and still manage to check my teams each night/make changes/etc. No need to sacrifice fantasy sports in med school!

I like to only play one fantasy team at a time per sport. That being said, I probably spend as much time researching fantasy baseball as I do studying.

There's a bunch of people in my class who have teams. I don't, but they all seem really in to it.

nellish said:
Dagger! And I thought I would have it hard with just managing a regular team. Good luck with that. I hope the draft did you well! How's it lookin for ya?

Hehe, I didnt do too well the first season...hopefully this next draft coming up will help me out....I think we've decided to have 2 keepers from last season, which will be good for my team!