Farmercyst.... is you a Trojan now??

Started by ZpackSux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who the heck are you going to root for if SC and UA decide to do a home and home again? eh? :meanie:

Of course this deserves a thread!

Good Job. I really am happy for you. You'll love SC. And since I work for an SC rich company.....so who knows what'll happen in 4 years!

Congrats!
 
Yes - congrats to Farmer!

The poor guy probably can't type - I know he had his fingers crossed for one of the schools to come thru & they're probably cramped:laugh: .

Welcome to the profession & if UCSF wasn't in the cards, USC is a close second 🙂p - thats for you Zpak!😉 ):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Again - congrats!!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well as long as noone can blame me for starting the thread.😉 Yeah, it's great knowing I'll have somewhere to go in a few months. As far as UA vs SC. I'm thinking I'll play it like the Manning's mom when the Colts and Giants play. You know Hog hat and Trojan sword or some such. Probably could have afforded housing in SF given tuition difference between the two schools, but didn't think I had a snowball's chance there and I believe they require LOR from a pharmacist. Since I don't know any (at least, you know, in person) I didn't make the attempt. I'm very excited for the opportunities to be had. Looking forward to the next 4+ years.
 
Hey Farmercyst, congratulations on becoming a Trojan! Although I have to say you should wear a Trojan hat and a Hog t-shirt. That way, you can wear a jacket to cover up the shirt in case the score gets out of hand. Probably would be 56-3 Trojans. 🙂 Just joking around. Look forward to meeting you in the Fall.
 
Hey Farmercyst, congratulations on becoming a Trojan! Although I have to say you should wear a Trojan hat and a Hog t-shirt. That way, you can wear a jacket to cover up the shirt in case the score gets out of hand. Probably would be 56-3 Trojans. 🙂 Just joking around. Look forward to meeting you in the Fall.

We'll see what happens. They are taking a vacation away from USC this year. Got tired of getting pounded the last couple of years I think. Though the QB Mitch Mustain transerred from UA to USC this year. We'll see if he gets more playing time and if he's really any good.
 
We'll see what happens. They are taking a vacation away from USC this year. Got tired of getting pounded the last couple of years I think. Though the QB Mitch Mustain transerred from UA to USC this year. We'll see if he gets more playing time and if he's really any good.

We don't need Mustain..nor his parents. If he's going to play for us, and if he gets a couple of snaps, then he'll run the plays as the system dictates..and if his parents try to tell the school how to play football, I will personally go to Arkansas and B1tch slap them.

I would rather have seen him transfer to Tulsa... I hope he's not wasting a scholarship.

That's all I have to say about that.
 
We don't need Mustain..nor his parents. If he's going to play for us, and if he gets a couple of snaps, then he'll run the plays as the system dictates..and if his parents try to tell the school how to play football, I will personally go to Arkansas and B1tch slap them.

I would rather have seen him transfer to Tulsa... I hope he's not wasting a scholarship.

That's all I have to say about that.

Yeah, I didn't get that whole if Daddy leaves I'm leaving. Quite frankly if that's the way it is SC can have 'im. He's supposed to be really good, but his completion percentage wasn't all that stellar, and I thought UA had a decent O-line last year.
 
Yeah, I didn't get that whole if Daddy leaves I'm leaving. Quite frankly if that's the way it is SC can have 'im. He's supposed to be really good, but his completion percentage wasn't all that stellar, and I thought UA had a decent O-line last year.


Remember now.... you're a Troy... 😎
 
We'll see what happens. They are taking a vacation away from USC this year. Got tired of getting pounded the last couple of years I think. Though the QB Mitch Mustain transerred from UA to USC this year. We'll see if he gets more playing time and if he's really any good.

We probably won't see Mustain for a while because he has to sit out one year and then probably sit out some more. When it's his turn to play QB, we might all be out of school already.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We probably won't see Mustain for a while because he has to sit out one year and then probably sit out some more. When it's his turn to play QB, we might all be out of school already.

Yeah, I read in the paper he'd be sitting out a year, but does that count against him. It seems a waste if you're limited to a max of 5 years (I forget the qualifications for that 5th year) to sit one out entirely.
 
Yeah, I read in the paper he'd be sitting out a year, but does that count against him. It seems a waste if you're limited to a max of 5 years (I forget the qualifications for that 5th year) to sit one out entirely.

No, the year doesn't count. He will have 3 more years of eligibility. We may see him play next year when we are P2's. He will probably be a backup and play in garbage time. But with the way SC plays, garbage time usually starts in the 3rd quarter so he should get some playing time. I wouldn't mind being a backup QB for the #1-ranked team in the country.
 
he aint going to get any playing time....he should have gone elsewhere.