1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Feedback on Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology

Discussion in 'Otolaryngology' started by KWTRCSI, Mar 16, 2012.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. KWTRCSI

KWTRCSI 2+ Year Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Dreamland
    Greeting all

Just looking for some feedbacks from you guys on this recently published book (2010)
    I have not read it yet, it sounds promising though. As it seems a good companian to the ER and clinics.

Looking forward to hearing from you especially the Great Fah-Q, neutropeniaboy, Leforte and resxn. :thumbup:

Differential Diagnosis in Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery by Michael Stewart Samuel Selesnick
    http://weill.cornell.edu/news/deans/2010/12_08_10.shtml

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. neutropeniaboy

neutropeniaboy Blasted ENT Attending 10+ Year Member

Feb 10, 2002
    USA
    Sorry.

Haven't read it or viewed it.

I was always a KJ Lee or Current Diagnosis fan.

4. KWTRCSI

KWTRCSI 2+ Year Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Dreamland
    No problem and thanks anyway.

5. resxn

resxn 10+ Year Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Ditto what NPB said

6. Fah-Q

Fah-Q Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 16, 2001
    I don't know a thing about the book but it looks like one of the authors has a mustache. Don't ever trust a man with a mustache...unless he's a cop.

7. KWTRCSI

KWTRCSI 2+ Year Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Dreamland
    :laugh::laugh: