You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Feeling like posting in the Pro Clinical-Med Thread? Don't. Post here instead.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Stfu!
B
b&ierstiefel
Get outta my thread you *********** ** **** ***** ***** ***** ****** damn ***** ** **** *********!!!bananaface said:Stfu!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, if Banana keeps threatening me I will have to respond. But then again I will be going to bed soon and might not be back for another two days!
You know I would not really hurt you. Maybe dogpile you at the very worst.yaah said:Well, if Banana keeps threatening me I will have to respond. But then again I will be going to bed soon and might not be back for another two days!
ew
AAAAAAHHHHHH Kim Bauer! It burns, it burns!!
Quenching...
Quenching...
🙄 That red x is so HOT.
Damn I can't figure that out! Weird that it is not an X for me.
That is who I posted!
That is who I posted!
bananaface said:🙄 That red x is so HOT.
The things I would eat out of Christina Applegate's ass, you have noooo idea.
poo?LADoc00 said:The things I would eat out of Christina Applegate's ass, you have noooo idea.
yaah said:Damn I can't figure that out! Weird that it is not an X for me.
That is who I posted!
Dude, your taste in women sucks!! No wonder you hate BB.
It all so clear now!
bananaface said:poo?
If I had too. Yes. I would eat poo. Yep. Im sure on that.
Dude, that's so messed up.LADoc00 said:If I had too. Yes. I would eat poo. Yep. Im sure on that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You don't like JLH? Hmmm...Now I have questions about you!
Compromise:
Compromise:
B
b&ierstiefel
omfg this thread got really funny really fast! 

Is banana still an "honorary pathologist" with all of this pro-clinical nonsense? 😕
Dogpile him when he is asleep would be the very worst 😉bananaface said:You know I would not really hurt you. Maybe dogpile you at the very worst.
B
b&ierstiefel
titles can be stripped away.beary said:Is banana still an "honorary pathologist" with all of this pro-clinical nonsense? 😕
I suggested this to Andy, who said violence would liekly ensue.deschutes said:Dogpile him when he is asleep would be the very worst 😉
bananaface said:Dude, that's so messed up.
For F--K sake I stuck my hands in enough bowel resections, yanking out 6 inch steaming turds of colon cancer patients to show surgeons the margins for as many years, I can suck it up and chow down on Christina Applegate's. right? Is my logic fautly here or something??
We are talking Christina Applegate, her turds likely would taste like day old cheese danishes from Starbucks.
*cries* 🙁AndyMilonakis said:titles can be stripped away.
B
b&ierstiefel
actually LADoc00, Christina Applegate's poo would probably taste like ****.
yaah said:You don't like JLH? Hmmm...Now I have questions about you!
Compromise:![]()
NOW WE TALKING! Bioootchhhhh, dats some gud stuff.
(Breaks out the big guns)
B
b&ierstiefel
Wow...that's the first time I've seen a thread closed by the same person who opened the thread.
Somebody light a match. It smells awful in the path forum.
Somebody light a match. It smells awful in the path forum.
Now if only there is a way of turfing that thread where the sun don't shine.