Fellowship in Australia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Indrajitkarande

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I`m IMG, did my DCH from India & currently doing DNB Pediatrics. I`m keen in undertaking Aussie`s Fellowship training program. Kindly help me to know how do I go about it? Where do I apply & how do I come to know about Vacancies regarding the same?:confused:

Somebody kindly enlighten me with your knowledge n experience.

Members don't see this ad.

seems this community doesn`t have any knowlegdable & experienced seniors mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

not a simple body on this large community to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

it creates a bad impression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Since SDN is a US site, we do not have Mentors for Australian Medical Education.

In addition, the International Forums are not as well traveled as the US forums.

If your question has not been answered, it is either because you have not allowed enough time or because no one knows the answer. Perhaps if you clarified what Pediatric specialty you are interested in doing a fellowship in, it would help.

While we would like to be able to assist you in your question and are sorry you feel frustrated, the International Forums are sometimes slower.

seems this community doesn`t have any knowlegdable & experienced seniors mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

not a simple body on this large community to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

it creates a bad impression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

Acting with this degree of immaturity is not helping YOU to create a good impression; it will not help you to get an answer, either.

Google works magic, too.

So does a spell check.