1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Fellowship in Australia

Discussion in 'Australasia and Oceania' started by Indrajitkarande, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Indrajitkarande

MD/PhD Student
    Hi everyone,

I`m IMG, did my DCH from India & currently doing DNB Pediatrics. I`m keen in undertaking Aussie`s Fellowship training program. Kindly help me to know how do I go about it? Where do I apply & how do I come to know about Vacancies regarding the same?:confused:

Somebody kindly enlighten me with your knowledge n experience.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Indrajitkarande

MD/PhD Student
    seems this community doesn`t have any knowlegdable & experienced seniors mentor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

not a simple body on this large community to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

it creates a bad impression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

4. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Since SDN is a US site, we do not have Mentors for Australian Medical Education.

In addition, the International Forums are not as well traveled as the US forums.

If your question has not been answered, it is either because you have not allowed enough time or because no one knows the answer. Perhaps if you clarified what Pediatric specialty you are interested in doing a fellowship in, it would help.

While we would like to be able to assist you in your question and are sorry you feel frustrated, the International Forums are sometimes slower.

5. BabyPsychDoc

2+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Acting with this degree of immaturity is not helping YOU to create a good impression; it will not help you to get an answer, either.

Google works magic, too.

So does a spell check.