Fellowships at University of Miami

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Honest Doc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The University of Miami is a complete mess of a program with no clear goals and no staffing to help students. After you graduate, you are told that grads from other schools get most jobs and you will be left without options. Do not come here! I made a big mistake..do not apply or come here.

Members don't see this ad.

The University of Miami is a complete mess of a program with no clear goals and no staffing to help students. After you graduate, you are told that grads from other schools get most jobs and you will be left without options. Do not come here! I made a big mistake..do not apply or come here.

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at. What "jobs" are you talking about. After medical school most of us pursue a residency. I matched into my chosen specialty as did most of my classmates. I thought that my training was pretty good. The exposure to pathology at Jackson is really unparalleled. It wasn't all that long ago that I was there. I doubt it has changed drastically.

I think the op is referring to physical therapy based on their other post... I PMed them to clarify, but received no response. I'm going to close this thread unless otherwise informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.