Fellowships, Residency, OCS

Started by andzpt11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

andzpt11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been practicing for about 1.5 years now and I am starting to look into continuing to further my clinical skills through an orthopedic fellowship and/or residency. I am familiar with the basic differences and benefits of both and have looked at the different programs listed on AAOMPT website, but I was more specifically looking for those who can speak to particular Fellowships and Residency programs around the nation.

I live in Texas and most of the fellows I have worked with all went through MTI. I have looked into MTI and I like what I know about it, but would be interested to hear about other fellowships as well.

I have also considered going through a residency then getting OCS and then possible fellowship? If anyone has any personal experience/advice/suggestions/food for thought I am all ears! Just wanting to get some input from a larger audience! Thanks!