Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Female Roommate needed at NOVA, Palm Beach Gardens

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by QHL, Jun 14, 2008.

1. QHL

QHL 2+ Year Member

Aug 25, 2007
    I'm a 24-female student at NOVA Pharm program in Palm Beach Garden.

Looking for a fellow female student to share my spacious 2 bed-2 bath apartment at Garden East Appt complex.

This unit are:
    - very nice with a beautiful lake view.
    - within walking distance to school ( 5 mins to NOVA on RCA Blvd).
    - pretty much empty during the day, because I spend most of my time in school.
    - washer and dryer are in the kitchen.
    - have a unique floor plan, the two bed-bath sets are on each side, with the living room and kitchen in between.

I am married, but my husband does not live here with me. He is going to Nova main campus, and he stays in Davie.

I'm very easy to deal with and very reasonable. I am very neat and clean, don't drink nor do drug so my roommate must be the same. You must show me proof of drug test.

I pay for utilities such as water, sewer, trash, electrics, basic cable tv, internet and local phone line...I will also provide a wireless home network with a shared printer for you.

I prefer the roommate also goes to Nova, or other colleges, as I like my room to be a studying environment. I also don't want to have any party at the place. There is a common area in the complex where you can held a party for as much as 50 people. There is also a pool and a gym for tenants.

The manager requires the roommate to be on the 12 month lease. We will be moving in on August 2nd, right before orientation.

Ask for Ms Le.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst On with the Poodles already Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Moved to classifieds