Feralis and Ty Jacobs Notes removed?

Started by nikkon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkon

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Has anyone heard whether something happened to the notes that those two users shared? All of a sudden Ty Jacobs' notes is a "missing page" from DAT Genius, and Feralis' notes are nowhere to be found from DAT Bootcamp. I could not find a recent thread regarding this topic, so I was wondering if any of you have heard anything about it. I have sent both websites an email asking for them, so I will give an update once they reply.

Also, did Feralis ever share his chem and orgo chem notes? If so, where would I find them? Before his bio notes went missing, I don't think I've ever come across his notes for those other subjects.

Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: DAT Genius has removed Ty's notes for unknown reasons. Feralis' notes are being updated by Bootcamp.
Thank you Zburk for the heads up!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.