Feralis Biology Notes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerioPlease

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an older copy of Feralis's biology notes? The ones currently on DAT Bootcamp are only halfway filled out. I'm taking my DAT over spring break, so I can't wait for them to update the 2018 version!

Members don't see this ad.

Notes are really good but if you're a visual learner, I would highly recommend going through Crash Course on YouTube. It works really well if you go through Destroyer and search words/concepts you don't understand into the search bar on YouTube and find the corresponding Crash Course video, they keep it entertaining as well.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Use orogomans bio review I think it's better and has pictures.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had an older copy of Feralis's biology notes? The ones currently on DAT Bootcamp are only halfway filled out. I'm taking my DAT over spring break, so I can't wait for them to update the 2018 version!
Best source of bio notes imo. I read cliff’s first then went through feralis to see what I needed to learn more of, then went back and used multiple sources like YouTube to reinforce the concept. After you think you have a decent grasp on everything, use practice questions and make flash cards of every topic you don’t know well. This helped me get a 26! Good luck

Reactions: 1 users