Few More..With Love From India

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.shaily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sardaar di saali boli : Jijja ji , 500 rupiye deo ... kal dedevengi .

Sardaar said : Aah chak 1500 ... hune de . :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Jeeto to Santa Singh : O ji , pyaar te ishq wich kya fark honda hai ?

Santa replied : Oye soniyo ... pyaar mai apni bhen nu karda te ishq thwadi bhen nu .

A ship sank in high seas and the following people got stranded on a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere:

A. 2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
B. 2 French men and 1 French woman
C. 2 German men and 1 German woman
D. 2 Greek men and 1 Greek woman
E. 2 Polish men and 1 Polish woman
F. 2 Mexican men and 1 Mexican woman
G. 2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
H. 2 American men and 1 American woman
I. 2 Indian men and 1 Indian woman

One month later, on various parts of the island, the
following was observed:

A. One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
B. The two French men and the French woman are living happily together.
C. The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.
D. The two Greek men are sleeping together, and the Greek woman is cooking & cleaning for them.
E. The two Polish men took a long look at the endless ocean and a long look at the Polish woman, and they started swimming.
F. The two Mexican men are talking to all the other men on the island trying to sell them the Mexican woman.
G. The two Irish men began by dividing up their part of the island into Northern & Southern parts, and by setting up a distillery. They do not remember the Irish woman because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey; but at least the English are not getting any.
H. The two American men are contemplating suicide. The American woman is bitching about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of the household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much better, and how her relationship with her mother is improving.

What happened to the Indians ??????

The 2 Indian men are still waiting for someone to introduce them to the Indian woman!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ek Makkhi ganje ke sar pe jaa baithi .

Doosri makkhi ne kaha : wah , kya ghar mila hai tujhe ...

Pehli makkhi ne jawab diya : Arre kahan yaar , abhi to maine sirf plot khareeda hai.

sardar jokes are fine...i'm one..i don't mind...
but no more pak jokes plz...

Are U Crazy ??

Or U looking for A Paki's wife in future..

Its Just a Humour..Nothing else...

Dr.shaily said:
Are U Crazy ??

Or U looking for A Paki's wife in future..

Its Just a Humour..Nothing else...

what the hel* ?

well, if sirdars don´t mind jokes on sirdars- and take it in sense of humour- why not take Paki jokes in same sense of humor? people write jokes on Sirdars, Biharis, Gujaratis, Tamil- noone minds- but when yuo talk about Pakis- Why such a flow of sympathy?? These are just Jokes- he is conspiring against Pakistani people- neither is anyone sending them Bullets or Bombs!! Joke is just a Joke!! People here don´t turn defensive for their own nationals as much as to pakis!! I don´t understand this!!

Though- Shaily should mind the Language a bit!

ok...well let me give you this ...if a paki student was to visit this forum...and read all that.....next day he/she meets you....do you see what that can do...??
Doyou really expect them to feel comfortable...or pre-judged...? due to the fact they are from pakistan...?
if not then...hey its your business....i personally don't want people to feel like I am going to pre-judge them due to their nationality...what makes it diff. for pakistani people...is that there is already this pre-exisiting feeling ...tension...between the two country's so...its diff...because the relationship is diff....

as for punjabi or gujrati jokes.... we all coexist peacefully in india...so the jokes become a minor thing...

hopeful05 said:
ok...well let me give you this ...if a paki student was to visit this forum...and read all that.....next day he/she meets you....do you see what that can do...??
Doyou really expect them to feel comfortable...or pre-judged...? due to the fact they are from pakistan...?
if not then...hey its your business....i personally don't want people to feel like I am going to pre-judge them due to their nationality...what makes it diff. for pakistani people...is that there is already this pre-exisiting feeling ...tension...between the two country's so...its diff...because the relationship is diff....

as for punjabi or gujrati jokes.... we all coexist peacefully in india...so the jokes become a minor thing...

Well, You Sirdars dont feel Pre judged- they make jokes on the all around the world!!
If a Paki is going to feel Pre judged- it will not be because of some jokes on some website- it will be because of the mere fact that he is what he IS!! We are not Making these jokes- after all!! If there is a tension between the nations- these jokes are not Responsible for them!!
We can not Generalize or Regulate Evaryone´s feelings- we can not say all Pakis are Bad because of the collateral national problems, but we can not even generalize it the other way that all pakis are good- because some have been good to you too!!

Generalizing Anything is Bad! but to pose a problem at mere a joke is not strategic too!

i would also say that no Paki jokes should be posted...coz all sardar or gujju jokes are innocent jokes,funny and people do enjoy them but all paki jokes are idiotic and r offensive n insulting!!!
So plz guys,we have enough gujjus,malus,surds etc etc to joke about,they why should be joke abt PAKIS!!!

OK OK
Keeping up with the Public Thinking- I wont post any more Paki jokes- but one thing i can tell you- This won´t change Anything in the World!!

Its not really about changing the world but instead to keep the forum clean n comfortable so that nobody has any probs coming here!!!

Dr. Garfield....I'm not going to apologise for being considerate

As for the "this won't change any thing in the world"
I just have more faith than you...little things can not change the whole world...but they sure can change someone's life...and that to me is just as important as...the whole world... :)

hopeful05 said:
Dr. Garfield....I'm not going to apologise for being considerate

As for the "this won't change any thing in the world"
I just have more faith than you...little things can not change the whole world...but they sure can change someone's life...and that to me is just as important as...the whole world... :)

Well, the same here- I apologise for hurting YOUR feelings- but that would not change the way I think either! Better drop the topic here!

Ha... you didn't hurt my feelings!!
you have ur own opinion and i hav mine....its all good....
:)