General Admissions & OTCAS FGCU OT 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed Feb. 26. Hopefully you hear from them soon :) Good luck!

Did you get the email first or the snail mail letter first?

I still haven't heard one way or the other and I'm getting worried. The waiting is driving me nuts!

Members don't see this ad.

I live in a house in San Carlos Park and I love it! I actually may be in need of 1-2 roommates after a few of mine graduate so I will keep you all updated if you're still looking! If you don't get a house, I would recommend copper oaks. I lived there last year and I loved it - the only downside is that there isn't much parking. Other than that it's great!
If you still need a roommate I'd be down! If someone could also add me to the group that's be great as well! I haven't been on here much as school has been crazy busy lately. :) Please let me know what you all are thinking as far a roommates go! I do not have to take neuro or musculoskeletal this summer however.

If you still need a roommate I'd be down! If someone could also add me to the group that's be great as well! I haven't been on here much as school has been crazy busy lately. :) Please let me know what you all are thinking as far a roommates go! I do not have to take neuro or musculoskeletal this summer however.

Yes please! Same here, I need a place to live!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I'm new here & I see that this is the FGCU OT 2015 forum. I thought you guys would be great people to ask about what you think my possible chances are to get in for FGCU 2016 from experience. Please give me feedback- any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!!

School: UCF
Major: Psychology
Minor: Health Sciences
GPA: Overall- 3.31
Prereq- 3.59

Shadowing:
68 in pediatrics
Around 50 in hand therapy

GRE 154 V 149 Q 4 Writing

What do you guys think?? Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hello,
It's really hard to gauge your chances of getting accepted. That's what makes this whole process so nerve wracking! All you can do is your best. Try to aim for 150+ on each section of the GRE. Also, the extra observation hours couldn't hurt either. Wanda told me the same thing about counting the highest grade toward your prerequisite GPA, so don't worry about that. Are you applying to other schools?

Yes, very nerve wracking! Hopefully I can do that, on verbal I think I will be fine but my math score in practice tests is a little lower. I am taking it this Friday so we will see. Awesome. Not this cycle, but if I'm not accepted then I would apply to more next year after retaking some classes.

Has anybody heard anything from FGCU for the Fall 2016 cycle?

I haven't yet. But I just sent in my application last week. The portal just shows my application status as "sent to college." How about you? Heard anything yet?

I submitted in December/early January. I actually have an interview on Friday!

How exciting, congrats!! Please let me know how it goes like what kind of questions they ask so I know if I'm offered an interview, fingers crossed! Best of luck to you this Friday!

How exciting, congrats!! Please let me know how it goes like what kind of questions they ask so I know if I'm offered an interview, fingers crossed! Best of luck to you this Friday!
It went good! I spoke with 2 faculty members. They asked basic questions about why I would make a good or and what I can contribute. It was great and the 2 ladies that interviewed me were great!

I also had a interview this past Friday. I submitted my material about a week or two ago. On checking my status I wasn't seeing any of my Gre scores or transcripts being posted so I called Wanda to follow up. Later that day I got a call to interview. As far as the Interview goes all the faculty and students there were really nice they make you feel very comfortable.

I also had a interview this past Friday. I submitted my material about a week or two ago. On checking my status I wasn't seeing any of my Gre scores or transcripts being posted so I called Wanda to follow up. Later that day I got a call to interview. As far as the Interview goes all the faculty and students there were really nice they make you feel very comfortable.

Good luck to everyone though and keep me updated if anyone has heard anything :)

Thanks for the feedback guys! Glad to hear that they make you feel comfortable and are welcoming. I haven't received a call yet for an interview but will be sure to let you all know if I do!

Reactions: 1 users