Fifth batch interview invites yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredent13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mailed out on July 24th (5th batch) received interview invites yet?
Should I be worry about not getting any interview invites when my application was completed and mailed out on July 24th?

Members don't see this ad.

Woooo 5th batch! #bestbatch #iwantaninterview #goingcrazy #pleasesendhelp

Reactions: 1 user
My fiance was sixth and he has received one interview so far.

Members don't see this ad :)
My fiance was sixth and he has received one interview so far.
If you don't mind, which school did your fiancé get invited to?

I also haven't heard from the schools that I've applied to. Staying optimistic and hoping for the best!

If you don't mind, which school did your fiancé get invited to?

I also haven't heard from the schools that I've applied to. Staying optimistic and hoping for the best!

It was NOVA, but I'm sure a number of factors that determines whether someone has an interview right now or not. Perhaps the schools you applied to have yet to send out invites. Your time will come.

I have gotten a couple, but still waiting on majority of my schools... Waiting game sucks haha.

I know some schools haven't started giving any people interview invites yet, as far as I can tell from the interview/acceptance/rejection thread. I've had literally no word from Colorado and USC, and almost nothing from a lot of others... So you shouldn't be too worried! I think it's pretty early in the cycle yet.