Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Working at an independent, there's quite a few cash customers. We don't have a set protocol on what prices to charge the cash customers, it's usually up to the pharmacist.
For example, I just had a patient come in with a prescription for #20 generic Tylenol #3 and #14 generic Augmentin 875. The website where we order our meds from says that we pay $10.00 for a 20 count bottle of generic Augmentin 875 and $5 for a 100 count bottle of generic Tylenol #3.
I ended up charging the patient $12 for the Augmentin 875 and $5 for the Tylenol #3. Think I overcharged/undercharged? In comparison to your independent or your chain?
For example, I just had a patient come in with a prescription for #20 generic Tylenol #3 and #14 generic Augmentin 875. The website where we order our meds from says that we pay $10.00 for a 20 count bottle of generic Augmentin 875 and $5 for a 100 count bottle of generic Tylenol #3.
I ended up charging the patient $12 for the Augmentin 875 and $5 for the Tylenol #3. Think I overcharged/undercharged? In comparison to your independent or your chain?