FilAm Groups?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samahantayo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Philippines?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
FilAm from Michigan and new here. Looking in to med proper in UERM, UST, UP or DLS. Anyone know of FilAm contacts or groups in any of these schools?

Also, does anyone know who administers NMATs and where are they held in the US?

Update: ok, looks like CEM administers NMAT in the US. Spoke with Mr Vergara. Too bad NMAt is not held more often and in more cities. Also, $350 seems kinda steep. Whats the fee if taken in the Philippines?
if you take the NMAT here in the Philippines it'll just cost you PHP1900 (inclusive of PHP500 for the registration fee + PHP1400 for the testing fee). that's about (if converted to PHP50=US$1) US$40. damn cheap! the only downside is the airfare that'll cost you US$1k if you go directly to the Philippines.

if you take the NMAT here in the Philippines it'll just cost you PHP1900 (inclusive of PHP500 for the registration fee + PHP1400 for the testing fee). that's about (if converted to PHP50=US$1) US$40. damn cheap! the only downside is the airfare that'll cost you US$1k if you go directly to the Philippines.

Thanks, BB. Wow - that is much cheaper:eek:!! If I can only time my being there to visit relatives at the time of the test it would really work out. Then it won't feel like I'm just going there for the test.

Hi! I'm a FilAm currently residing in Los Angeles, CA. I looked into UST this past December and I'm most likely going there if I get accepted.