Filling out parent information on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicago_predental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! For AADSAS, I am wondering how to accurately fill in parent information. My mom did not attend school in this country, and they didn't have "college" in terms of what is in the US. She is a manager, but I am not sure what to put for her education level. Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

What was the education system like where she's from?
You go up until their version of high school and you have to take an examination to determine what field you qualify for! I know she didnt pursue anything past her high school, but she took some college coursework. The part I'm confused about is that she didnt graduate from a university here but took a couple classes

Members don't see this ad :)
You go up until their version of high school and you have to take an examination to determine what field you qualify for! I know she didnt pursue anything past her high school, but she took some college coursework. The part I'm confused about is that she didnt graduate from a university here but took a couple classes
Hmm I don’t recall the options but if there’s a “Some college” or anything past high school just put that down! Should be fine