Filling out secondaries without LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Enik

PGY-1
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Pre-Med committee packet will be submitted to AACOMAS after august 28th. I've applied to 6 schools and only received 2 secondaries. I'm wondering if other schools are waiting for receipt of my letters prior to sending secondaries. Also, If I could complete the secondaries for CCOM and NVU without having my LORs submitted? I assume once AACOMAS received my LORs I will be able to just transmit them to all the schools is this correct?

Members don't see this ad.

July 28th for the LOR date not august. Pardon me.

My Pre-Med committee packet will be submitted to AACOMAS after august 28th. I've applied to 6 schools and only received 2 secondaries. I'm wondering if other schools are waiting for receipt of my letters prior to sending secondaries. Also, If I could complete the secondaries for CCOM and NVU without having my LORs submitted? I assume once AACOMAS received my LORs I will be able to just transmit them to all the schools is this correct?

I'm not sure. My school uses VirtualEval and I did not need to submit any LOR through AACOMAS. I had no problems getting secondaries from all my schools with my verified AACOMAS app before they uploaded my LOR.