Final List of Schools - Any Suggestions???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BalooTheBear

Here are my stats and my schools I'm applying to. I'd love to hear any suggestions you guys would have:
In-state: Illinois
Cum GPA: 3.51 & Science GPA: 3.23
DAT: 21TS/21AA/20PAT

UIC (top choice)
Southern Illinois
Marquette
Iowa
Indiana
Louisville
Case Western
Columbia
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
NYU
Maryland
VCU
UT-Memphis

Any other suggestions? People have told me to apply to Boston/Tufts but I've also heard people say to not apply to schools that I wouldn't want to attend (don't want to attend due to location and costs (tuition and cost of living in boston))

Also, I'm going on vacation for a couple weeks starting this weekend so I might not be able to submit my apps until the first week of June. Would i still be part of the 1st wave of applications?

Members don't see this ad.

We're actually almost in the same stats except your cummulative gpa is a little higher than mine. I was also planning to apply first thing June/last thing May. I think we'll still be considered first wave of applicants... and as long as you get an early application, I think your stats are really good. The only thing that may hold you down a little is your science.

Here are my stats and my schools I'm applying to. I'd love to hear any suggestions you guys would have:
In-state: Illinois
Cum GPA: 3.51 & Science GPA: 3.23
DAT: 21TS/21AA/20PAT

UIC (top choice)
Southern Illinois
Marquette
Iowa
Indiana
Louisville
Case Western
Columbia
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
NYU
Maryland
VCU
UT-Memphis

Any other suggestions? People have told me to apply to Boston/Tufts but I've also heard people say to not apply to schools that I wouldn't want to attend (don't want to attend due to location and costs (tuition and cost of living in boston))

Also, I'm going on vacation for a couple weeks starting this weekend so I might not be able to submit my apps until the first week of June. Would i still be part of the 1st wave of applications?

UT-Memphis takes mostly instate students, and the majority of out of staters are from Arkansas (Tennessee and Arkansas have an agreement). It might help if you're a minority applicant though. Good luck applying!

Members don't see this ad :)
Why not Cali schools?
I really don't want to steal this thread, but anyone know UoP tuition for each of the 3 years?

I think it is around $226,600

Thanks for the advice. I've also spoken to some of my professors and they said i should go ahead and apply to boston/tufts anyways. i changed up my list a little so here's the ACTUAL final list:

UIC (top choice)
Southern Illinois
Marquette
Iowa
Indiana
Louisville
Case Western
Pittsburgh
Buffalo
NYU
Maryland
VCU
Temple
Tufts
Boston

I dont really want to waste money applying to schools like columbia/upenn just because my science GPA is so low.

Thanks again everybody! And if you see something i should change, please let me know!